Dinner conversations

Laugh out loud

[ Y/n ]

Boris squeezed my ass as we made out, the hot water running down our bodies. He suddenly turned me around and bent me over. My face pressed up against the wall and he slid his erection into me. "Oh... Fuck, Boris." I whined. He sighed and started rocking his hips slowly. "Boris... Mmm." I couldn't even tell him what I wanted because it felt so good.

He rubbed my shoulders and my finger tips pressed against the cool wall. "Princess is tight, hm?" He finally spoke up. I nodded and Boris sped up. "Good."

. . .

"Hey Potter!" Boris hugged Theo and Theo's friend smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Pippa." I shook her hand and introduced myself to her.

Is that his fiancée?

"Y/n!" Theo hugged me and I hugged him back. Theo laughed and pulled away. Boris grabbed me protectively and I laid my head on his chest.

"Alright. Let's go inside. It's cold." Theo mumbled as he walked towards the entrance.

. . .

As we were all seated, I noticed how Theo and Pippa interacted.

"So, how did you two meet?"

"Us? We met forever ago. After the explosion." Theo said. Pippa nodded and I smiled. "It must be nice to have someone you've known for so long."

"You known me that long- Actually longer." Boris said.

I looked over at him and nodded, rubbing his hand. "Yes, I have known you that long." Boris nodded proudly and gave me a kiss.

"So, how's Viktor and Oliver?"

I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"They're so good. I don't know how any product of Boris could be such good kids. Look." I pulled out my phone and Boris laughed for a moment.

"Wait-" he started before I cut him off with a photo of Viktor and Oliver.

Boris was asleep with the twins on his chest. Viktor had his hand up in Boris's hair, holding one of his curls, and Oliver was holding one of Boris's fingers.

"How adorable." Pippa sighed.

I smiled and took my phone back, turning it off. "They're the sweetest. And Boris is a much better dad than he says he is."

"I am ok..." he mumbled.

"He's a good dad."

Pippa sighed and messed with her wine glass.

"I can't wait to be a mom."

I looked over at Theo who glanced at me for a moment then back at her.

"Wait! Wait! I'm not- We're- Pippa is my friend! We're not anything more!"

My eyes widened and I could feel myself blushing.

"What? Us? Never!" Pippa laughed and looked over at Theo. "No, Theo and I are just close friends."

"I'm so sorry." I felt too embarrassed to even look up at them.

Boris pat my thigh and I took a large bite of my meal.

.  .  .

Boris pulled off his undershirt and stretched, cracking his back as he did so.

"Did you hear that?! It was so cool!"

I took my heels off and put a hand on my forehead. "I can't believe I mistook them for a couple."

"Theo gets zero bitches. We know this." Boris muttered.

"Boris."

He laid down on the couch and turned the tv on, watching whatever adult swim had on. I walked into the twins room and looked at my sweet boys asleep.

I kissed their foreheads and left the room, going to sit with Boris. "Go change." He told me. "Why?"

"Well because that is no comfortable." He motioned at my outfit.

"But it's sexy."

"But you look sexy in your pajamas too." Boris argued.

I nodded and left to go change out of my dress. I put on his shirt and some underwear and went to sit back down with him.

"So sexy." Boris smiled as I sat down next to him.

"Hush."

"I am being truth." He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"You were thinking they were a couple." Boris giggled.

"Boris!"