→Chapter 8←

Beside me, Izu seemed really tense seriously wondering and worrying why and how I could stare back like that and what was going on. He shouted a very nervous hi to Robot.

He had told me about this guy, his name was Tenshi Ishe? Tori Eyda? Oh, no wait I got it, Tenya Iida, and that he was very intimidating and strict or something. He was walking toward us exactly like a robot. Did he try robot dancing and got stuck like that? It's just a weird made-up guess but who wouldn't think of it looking at him?!

At that thought, I straightened up, ready to confront him if he makes a move since his movements were a little threatening. Instead I was slightly shocked at what he said.

"Good Morning! My name is Tenya Iida-.."

Izu interrupted him immediately, "ye-a-ah I know, I'm Izuku Midoriya, super nice to meet you."

"I'm Rin Midoriya, Izu's twin, nice to meet you." I said when I saw he meant no harm. Though I was a little conflicted and couldn't tell immediately if he was a nice person or not. I was always wary of new people unlike Izu who believed they were good from the get go.

"Twins? I suppose that would be true, You are the girl who got first in the entrance exam and you," he pointed at Izu and me, " You both realized there was more to the entrance exam didn't you? You must be very perceptive, and I completely misjudged you. I admit, as students you are far superior to me."

Izu and I sweatdropped at this completely unexpected declaration. He seemed like a strict and principled guy.

Honestly, we didn't have any idea about extra attributes in the exam. Izu got in all on his own. I was simply suspicious of the zero pointer and after the exam I told Izu that there might be extra points just to cheer him up. I'm ashamed, I didn't really believe in my words either. Luckily it turned out to be true.

We were just lucky and Katsuki's way stronger since he got more villain points than me. I was only able to come first place because I helped other people, I don't really deserve it strength wise.

"Hey! I recognize that messed up hair, Falling boy!!"

We turned around and recognized the rosy pink cheeks and brown hair, the girl who saved Izu from tripping the other day, and also who Izu saved in the entrance exam. Ochaco Ururaka.

"You actually passed the practical exam! Not that I am surprised, That punch was amazing!!" she swung her arms in demonstration, oh my god she's so cute!!

I can feel Izu growing seriously flustered beside me, she noticed me and turned to me asking, "Oh and who are you? You look soo similar! You both have the same green hair and the similar features!" She clapped her hands together.

"Hi! My name's Rin Midoriya, we're siblings, twins actually"

"That's so cool! Oh my god, you are the girl who came first in the exam! I didn't know you had a twin! Such a cool one at that!"

That took me aback.

Izu's face was now competing with a tomato. I nudged him from the side to remind him what we talked about. Izu tried to cover his face in embarrassment and thanked Ururaka.

"What do you think we're doing today besides orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like! I can't wait to meet everybody!!"

"If you're here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." A monotone voice sounded from behind her.

Izu and I flinched. I let out a yelp of an incomprehensible string of gibberish when I saw some...thing lying on the ground.

A caterpillar