→Chapter 12←

A/N. Rin's a dragon with a wizard's hat XD.

. . .

The next day me and Izu were ambushed at the gates by a horde of reporters.

"Hey you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" The lady shoved the mic at our faces.

I'm surprised she didn't just punch us with it.

Ah man, reporters are so troublesome. How does All Might fare with this every single day!? They must have just found out about All Might being part of the faculty this year.

"U-uh we have to go to the nurse's office" Izu waved his hands in front of him smiling nervously. I just ignored them expressionlessly and the two of us escaped into the building.

We really did have to go to the nurse's office like recovery girl told us to yesterday. I decided to accompany Izu as we were early and there was still time for class. She checked his injuries and gave another kiss for good measure.

When we entered the class, it was buzzing with conversation.

The girls were standing together, I put my bag at my bench and walked back to them, "Hey Rin! Did you see the reporters too?" Mina asked.

"Oh yeah I did, they really attacked us, me and Izu just excused ourselves and rushed inside. What did you guys do?"

"I kinda answered them? They asked me how All Might was up close aand, he's super muscly, that's what I said." Ura waved an index side to side while looking at the corner of her eyes.

"I just ignored them" Jirou twirled her earphone jacks stoically.

"They would crowd around us just like this when we become pro heroes and become famous! I wonder how that would be?!" Mina said jumping up and down.

'Probably very annoying.' – The rest of us thought.

"But still, it's obvious they would react this way, I mean the world's no.1 hero is a teacher at our school" Tsu said and we all nodded in agreement.

Iida called out to everyone to be seated before class starts.

As soon as we reached our seats, Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys, I went over all of the video feeds and each of your teams' results. Bakagou, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss."

"Yeah whatever" -Katsuki

"And Midoriya," Izu flinched and looked down bracing himself as if he was going to be scolded which most probably was the case considering the rate at which he got hurt.

"I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here and your quirk can be really useful if you can get a handle on it."

Izu looked up smiling at the compliment.

"so show a little urgency huh?"

"Right!" he replied with a determined face.

"Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your futures"

Wait, he's not gonna pull off another stunt like the quirk's test right?

Practically everyone in the class exclaimed, 'Is it about our quirk tests?!!'

"You all need to pick a class representative"

Everyone again but in a pleasant mood; 'Oh good just the ole' school stuff!'

The very next second, they all stood up and started campaigning for people to select them. I can understand the excitement, being class rep adds a positive to your hero resume under leadership and management skills. I held my head in the palm of my hand and watched the show amusingly.