→Chapter 85←

A/N. Yes that's me and my sibling🤣 Unfortunately I'm always Todoroki😭😢

. . .

They really tried,... for 5 seconds. In their minds they did have a bit of resolution after that unexpected but harsh speech from Rin but that evaporated quite easily XD. Man Rin was furious.

So what happened was,..."Recidi-what?" -Inasa

Todoroki scoffed, "You lack observation and judgment, and apparently a vocabulary. That's just plain stupid."

"You..." Inasa popped a nerve on his forehead.

"Instead of us working together, why don't you go help with evacuating the first aid station? That works with your quirk right? I'll take care of this" -Todoroki...

And things went downhill again after that like in the story. 🤣🤣

. . .

I turned around, my hands held out to swiftly stop the flames in its tracks from reaching Shindo and Izu jumped and took Shindo away while shouting, "What...are you doing?!!

That's it.

"I can't even leave them alone. Tokoyami, I'm sorry but can you carry these people too?" I asked hurriedly.

"I'll try" he said expanding dark shadow and taking the people from the stretchers.

"Thanks" By the time I had transferred them, Gang orca was attacking Todoroki after having dealt with Yaorashi. I saw the Shiketsu student falling and Gang Orca holding a paralysed Todoroki.

I sent a CRoC to Yaorashi to catch him and slow his fall, and a wave of fire at Gang Orca who was holding Todoroki, knowing that it wouldn't hurt him but the fake villain.

"Just... What did I just tell you both!!!" I shouted furiously, "were you that deaf or were my words just that meaningless when it meant your licenses were on the line?" I knew that they were just blinded at the moment to remember my words, I wasn't hurt about it, but if I didn't put it this way then they wouldn't get it.

Gang orca threw Todoroki to the side and dodged the flames. I flew immediately and caught Todoroki, holding him from under his arms and sending more flames to my right in Gang Orca's direction. I flew back beside Yaorashi.

"Just because I said don't fight and work together, I did not mean ignoring each other and getting in one another's way" I said scarily calm, putting Todoroki down.

The minions fired cement at us and I instantly created a large tornado Aegis and evaded the cement shots. To think that would be a weapon...

Gang Orca shook off the flames again and sent ultrasonic waves in the direction of our tornado despite not being able to see inside it.

While he was at it, the minions ran in the direction of the evacuees, deciding to leave this fight to their boss.

I flew us up inside the tornado as the ultrasonic waves hit the area below, they were paralysed and couldn't speak but I could see the self-disgust, remorse and regret on their faces, they wanted to repent.

"If you work together, you can do much better. You're stronger than everyone else here, don't let it go to waste" I said dissipating the tornado around us for Gang Orca to see he hadn't hit us yet.

Yaorashi created wind as much as he could and Todoroki's left burst into flames, they couldn't speak but they said, 'we won't!'

"Show them what you can do, work together" I said putting them down on the ground, "I will deal with the mass minions" they were strong, and they can win this if they worked together.