→Chapter 23←

The next day when we went back to class, everyone talked about how we had some media coverage, or more like they had coverage since me and Izu weren't there.

Toru felt sad that she couldn't be noticed since she was literally only gloves as Ojiro and Shoji pointed out. And Jirou stomped all over Kaminari's positive thoughts as usual.

For some reason she really loves to roast Kaminari, although the roasts are hilarious I sometimes wonder if this weird interest in him might grow into cupids and arrows. I was really amused by the thought.

When the topic of USJ came up Grapes yet again shouted we shouldn't talk about it and that he couldn't even think about it, he would pee his pants if he did think about it.

I wondered how he got into the top class at U.A with that kind of attitude. I even wondered how he defeated enough robots or passed the exam when all he thinks about is girls and ...stuff.

"Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong and he still destroyed him!" Sato said punching the air.

"Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder." Tokoyami replied.

I felt a small pang when I was reminded of that. All Might had sacrificed his time limit to save all of us and only me, Izu and staff of U.A know that. If one could only know how important that time limit is for the Symbol of Peace.

"ATTENTION! HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Iida ran into class and shouted.

"Uhh we're all sitting"

"Yeah, you're the only one standing"

Iida went and sat in his bench with a super frustrated face, his fists clenched hard enough to tremble, "Dang. It!"

"Don't sweat it" Ura replied from behind him.

Poor guy, I giggled softly.

"By the way, who do you think will take homeroom today?" I asked Todoroki in front of me.

"I don't know" he said succinctly.

Why?! Just, why is it so hard to have a conversation with this person. He finishes it with one word before it even started. Not to mention him quickly walking away after a few sentences yesterday at the mall. I was at a loss for words for a few seconds.

When he sensed I had nothing else to say, "if you don't have anything to say, I'm turning back."

It sounded withdrawn and anti social like, but I guess he was just that sort of super super straightforward person.

Just then I heard the door of the class open, and turned to see who'll be teaching us homeroom and maybe even ask how Mr. Aizawa was doing.

He was recovering in the hospital and maybe the teachers know how he's doing right now. I mean the extent of his injuries were just too much. He shouldn't be able to or shouldn't even be walking around in just two days.

Or so I thought.

"Morning class"

WHAT THE HELL!!?!

'MR. AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' Everyone exclaimed.

"Wow what a pro" Kaminari, absolutely horrified at our teacher's resolve to be able come to class to teach.

Iida raised his hand and said sincerely, "Mr. Aizawa I'm glad you're ok!"

"You call that... Ok?" – Ura

"Yeah, Mr. Aizawa aren't you supposed to be recovering right now? Your health is still the most important" I said with a hint of concern in my voice.

He had turned to look at me considering the direction his head faced since he was all wrapped up like a mummy. "My well being is irrelevant, what's more important is that your fight isn't over yet"