→Chapter 21←

I rushed to the station to catch the afternoon train to the mall before it left and went into the train just as the doors closed.

I sighed in relief and sat down on the seats in the metro with my head propped up on my hand and elbow propped on my knee.

My eyes danced with excitement while my expression looked calm and serene on the outside. I could relax now that I would reach on time no matter what.

15 mins later I walked towards the exit of the station at a normal pace. Just then I spotted saw Jirou among the crowd.

She was watching the screen of her phone that had her unique earphone jacks plugged into while at the same time expertly steering through the crowd without looking up.

I was walking towards her when she lifted her head as if sensing and saw me a few feet away. She smiled as she recognised me and waved, "Hey Rin!"

"Hey Jirou!" I replied and jogged the last few steps towards her.

"How are your injuries? You were scratched up pretty badly right? Atleast more than the most of us other than your brother" she asked while we were walking.

"I don't have any wounds any more and the serious ones have already scabbed and are pink. Recovery Girl's healing gummies really worked well," I held my hand out to show one of my serious wound that was now just pink flesh.

"You fought against the main villains right? It must have been scary to go against the nomu from what I heard" Jirou stated with a little concern.

"Yeah, I guess so, it was a really strong villain. My fire did nothing to it. But everything turned out alright. Anyways, what we're planning to do today? I'm so excited" the said excitement lingered in my eyes.

Jirou smiled at that, "Well, the usual things you do at the mall with friends. Why do you ask?"

"Well it's a little embarrassing... I can't be sure since it's my first time hanging out with girls" I said a little red.

"You never-" Jirou was about to say shocked. We had just entered the mall's doors and the others were standing in the middle of the plaza area in a group.

They all interrupted Jirou's question by shouting our names and ran towards us. Mina and Ura were leading with Tsu behind them and Yaomomo walking liesurely like the mom at the back of the group. Toru was visible skipping alongside Tsu due her clothes that appeared as if they were floating.

"Rin! Jirou! We were just waiting for you guys!" -Ura

"Hey, I'm so hungry let's eat eat eat!" Mina said looking pitiful. But her energy made it doubtful that she was hungry in the first place.

"Yes! I'm hungry too!" -Toru

"Then let's go!" all of the rest of us said.

We went to the fast food area and split up and went to order whatever we wanted, deciding to meet up at first table secured.

I wanted some pizza with tons of jalapenos and a frapuccino. An odd Combo but it doesn't matter to me since I like both of them.

I went with Ura who's also going for pizza.

(a/n. Choose whatever pizza you want, I don't have any preference anyways😄, though jalapenos is a must since well, she loves spicy. It's not chilli but close. I love jalapenos.)

We stood waiting in line together to order, "Hey Rin, how's Deku doing?" Ura asked and it was casual looking at her expression.

I sighed wondering when my ship will sail. "He's fine, he was up and about when I left home today."