→Chapter 79←

Rin POV

When we were at the lift waiting to go to the next floor, "Anyways, I'm not satisfied." Kaminari said with a sort of annoyed expression.

"Yeah, what a coincidence, me neither. Not satisfied." -Ojiro

I expected this to happen sooner or later. We'll probably have to show our rooms now...

"Yeah"-Tokoyami

"Yeah, me neither." -Aoyama

"It's weird for the boys to be the only ones picked on. You said this was a room presentation contest, right? Then of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who had the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in class?" Grapes shouted pointing at us six girls.

I had a frown on my face. I wouldn't mind showing my room but this creep was the one who brought up this idea first with ulterior motives, he was safe because his ill intentioned propaganda actually resonated with the thoughts of every boy in class.

"Sounds good!" Mina said clapping her hands together.

"I'm fine with it, but everyone should keep him out of my room. Otherwise its locked" I pointed at grapes. I don't trust him.

All the boys put thumbs ups without hesitation or change in expression.

The competitive spirit in such a silly thing was really nice to see.

Grapes protested but no one really listened to him.

"Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who has the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who's the room king!" Mina said pointing an index finger up. All of us had gathered in the common area to decide what to do.

"Room King?"-Kyoka

"We don't have to decide anything like that..." Ojiro said with his arms crossed.

"Nah it'll be fun!" I clapped my hands with a bright smile. I was getting into this too.

"Right? Right?" Mina turned to me brightly.

. . .

We went to the 4th floor, "The ones on the boys' side of the fourth floor are Bakagou, Kirishima, and Shoji, right?" Ura said.

"Where's Bakagou?" Iida asked.

"He said, 'this is lame, I'm going to sleep', a long time ago and went to his room. I'm sleepy too" Kirishima said holding his head.

While he spoke Pinky and Toru ran past him, "Then let's do Kirishima's room!"

"I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it..." Kirishima said opening the door to his room. There were a lot of victory posters around the room and a punching bag.

Kirishima flexed his arms, "This manliness!"

Mina nodded blankly, "yeah"

"This looks like it'd rank in around second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend to have" Toru said.

O-uch.

"It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!" Ura cheered.

"The punching bag is just awesome! The red suits you completely" I said brightly and then thoughtfully, "I should've gotten one"

"See? I told you" Kirishima said with happy tears and a thumbs up, "you can come to use it anytime!" Kirishima told me.

"Thanks! I'll take ya up on that someday."

Behind us Kaminari, Ojiro and Tokoyami were squirming and grapes gritted his teeth angrily at Kirishima for so easily inviting a girl to his room and getting accepted. I'm just gonna ignore him.