→Chapter 80←

Rin : Floating in meditation (shoot your captions👉🏻(*^▽^*)👉🏻)

Height's alliance felt like our own, mini neighborhood city, it was quite funny. I see people only around our age around, going about their day in a new environment. It was unique, and it was a new perspective to see.

After an hour, I was done with jogging when Kirishima continued with a wave. I did my 30 minute walk that followed that. As I walked someone suddenly came up behind me and I turned, subconsciously dodging an outstretched hand.

"I was just going to tap your shoulder, I can't even surprise you huh?" Toshi said rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh hi Toshi! It was a reflex, sorry I couldn't help it" I said apologetically "you're up too?"

"Yeah, I've been getting up early to exercise. After the sports festival I know I need to improve my physical strength" He said walking alo

"That's great! Well I can see you have grown a bit since the last time I saw you" I said with a grin lightly punching his much more muscly arm. He really has changed.

"And I see you've been caught in even more trouble since then" he said with a smirk, landing a light fist back on my arm that stayed for a moment. I could see he appreciated the comment. Honestly, so much has happened to us, that the sports festival seemed so far behind. For him, his motivation built up from the sports festival so it must be recent. But for us, we had so much more going on that that just seems like a speck, some small building block, a small artificial competition compared to the reality of losing our lives. But everyone's view on what they've endured is pretty relative, but they all suffer on the same magnitude regardless of what it was.

"Don't talk about it, it's been so troublesome for all of us" I sighed like the world's weight was on my shoulders.

"Hey Midoriya! You've even started to walk with other weaklings now? He is from the general section. But I guess you're so overconfident that you don't care who you hang out with huh? Being a part of A and fighting with the villains again in the training camp, I heard you fainted after the battle?-"

Toshi gritted his teeth beside me, I stepped up before he could speak, "Well at least he didn't fail his finals, and even if I did faint what's it to you, it happened after fighting with the villains, you were sitting at the camp and didn't even fight no?"

He froze up a scowl forming on his face with a sweatdrop.

I sounded harsh but my voice softened again, "I don't want to have a beef with you Monoma, and I'll tell you that I didn't mean all that. There's no need for you to roast me or my classmates like that. What happened to the person who defended me in the entrance exam?"

He became speechless for a moment at the words when Kendo came running, "Hey Rin! Sorry! He started speaking nonsense again ri-?" she noticed the speechless Monoma, "what happened?"

"Never mind that, hey Kendo I heard you fought the toxic gas villain that day with Tetsutetsu, that was really cool. Do drill into his head that class B is not worse than us after that will you, you're all amazing in your own way" I said pointing at Monoma who was still speechless.

"Oh uh, yeah" she said grinning, "Thanks. Hey you're Hitoshi Shinso right? I remember you from the sports festival, with the brainwash quirk, that was a really close win. Seriously you would have been really useful with that quirk as a hero" Kendo said looking at Toshi, "by the way, you know each other?" she asked me.

I smiled seeing that he was a little startled from the compliment, "Yeah, we knew each other in elementary"

"Whoa since then, that's amazing"