→Chapter 29←

"I didn't exactly say I couldn't fly" I said grinning mischievously. I can't regret lying at this point anyways.

He had a grimace as he turned to look ahead.

Right as we reached the second obstacle,

"FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT THE FIRST OBSTACLE WAS EASY, LETS SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE SECOND ONE!"

"This is a little too easy" I levitated (a/n. ~you want me, I want you, baby. My sugarboo, I'm levitating~... k sorry) myself in the air and flew towards the other end of the ravine and cliffs.

I was glad I held out on using my quirk if I had to use it so many times for these obstacles.

"IF THEY TAKE A SPILL, THEY'RE OUT. IF THEY WANT TO PASS THIS TEST THEY'LL HAVE TO GET CREATIVE. IT'S THE FALLLL."

Everyone had paused in hesitation and surprise at the obstacle. Tsu immediately jumped on the rope and started climbing saying it was too easy.

Suddenly I heard some weird noises, I looked down and saw a pink haired girl sliding on some machines and grappling ropes. They were all support devices.

Wait that's really cool but how did she even get those kinds of devices?!

"IN THE WORLD OF HEROES IT CAN BE HARD TO GET POPULAR WITHOUT A FLASHY QUIRK. RIGHT ERASERHEAD?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"

Todoroki slid on the ropes with his ice as fast as he can with excellent technique. All the while he was looking up at me to 'keep and eye on the enemy'.

I made a peace sign and smiled as I landed on the other side and ran forward to go up the stairs in front. Not long later he reached this end and ran behind me to catch up with tenacity that I could sense.

But there was definitely another person filled with even more tenacity who blasted his entire way and finally managed to catch up to us both.

"LOOKS LIKE RIN MIDORIYA AND TODOROKI CAN STILL GET BY EASILY"

Todoroki somehow was still managed to overtake me and was running in front of me.

Again I didn't know what the third obstacle held and how much of my quirk I needed to use to pass that obstacle. I was in a pretty good position right now so I put off using my quirk to increase my speed for some time.

"YOU TWO REALLY SUUCCKKK!!" Katsuki yelled behind us.

Goodness he really was catching up fast. For how long did he even use his quirk?!

"THE LEADERS ARE PUTTING SOME DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM AND THE STUDENTS STUCK AT THE FALL. IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNCED HOW MANY COMPETITORS WILL GET THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUUND, SO THERE'S NO TIME TO RELAX"

Me and Todoroki reached the final obstacle, I looked to the side and saw the two large billboards that said 'DANGER MINES' with a pink skull in between.

They really couldn't have put real mines in there right?

"AND NOW, WE'RE FINALLY APPROACHING THE LAST OBSTACLE, EVERYONE HAD BETTER TREAD CAREFULLY. YOU'RE STEPPING ONTO A MIINEFIELLD! IF YOU CAN SEE CAREFULLY, YOU CAN SEE WHERE THOSE LITTLE MINES ARE BURIED. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GROUND FOLKS. BY THE WAY THOSE MINES WERE DESIGNED FOR THE GAMES SO THEY MIGHT BE LOUD AND FLASHY, BUT THEY'RE NOT THAT POWERFUL.. JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU WET YOUR PAANTS!!"

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF"

I'll say it again, I AM SO GLAD I PUT OFF USING MY QUIRK.

Even though the distance is large, I can surpass it easily. I picked up a few rocks and flew up right before Todoroki had started making his way through the mines.