→Chapter 65←

"U.A High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. We'll have you aiming for greater heights, for 'Plus Ultra'" -Mr.Aizawa

"Yessir!" all of us responded at once.

After that he left saying he had some things to take care of and we had some time before we had to board the bus for the training camp, so all of us started chatting amongst ourselves.

I was with Izu, naturally, and just then Ura appeared beside us and jumped, leaning forward with a big excited smile, "Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods huh?"

I was right beside her but the proximity didn't affect me as much as a tomato red Izu who looked away shaking his hands, "y-yeah, that's right, Ururaka!"

She tilted her head to the side in confusion, blinking "what's the matter?"

"Um- well uh.." Izu said moving away step by step.

Just then Ura's eyes widened as if remembering something and I smirked in positive amusement, she became the exact shade of red too and was sweating profusely, "No worries Ura, I'm sure you remember what I said at i-expo" I said with a teasing smile.

She flinched and reappeared a 10 meters away in a flash back to where she was standing previously, "I-its time for training camp!" she shouted with a red face as everyone turned to look at her, "Training camp! Training camp!" she cheered clapping from one side to the other and Kaminari and Pinky joined the chant too.

"Ururaka and the others are so excited" Izu stated.

Suddenly an obnoxious voice spoke, "What? There are people in class-A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird?" Monoma had a creepy smile, holding his hair up.

"You said that twice" I stated blankly though he interrupted me as if I was invisible, "Even though they're supposed to be way better than class B?"

"Nobody said that was true" I said again.

"How can that be?!" he shouted as if I was invisible again. I flared and Izu flinched away.

That bi-

There was a sudden chop as Kendo interrupted him, "Sorry again!" Kendo said raising her hand, bending down to drag Monoma away by the collar.

I had a poker expression after Kendo took Monoma away. He deserved that.

"Monoma's scary" Someone said as we turned to see the entire of class B.

"Oh, it's class B-" Izu smiled.

"We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, class A" a green haired girl said with a grin. Another dark haired girl nodded with a hum.

"Hello!" I waved cheerily.

"We're getting on the bus!" Kendo shouted and got in, still dragging an unconscious Monoma as everyone in their class replied with a yes.

"Not just the girls from class A, but the girls from class B will also be there! It's like buffet we can pick and choose from!" Dirty grapes drooled all over his arm with a super expectant expression.

"That's about enough out of you" Kirishima said and that instant grapes was washed with a heat wave from my side. His clothes seard a bit.

"Seems like you haven't learnt your lesson you little pervert"

Kirishima flinched in sudden fear and had an awkward smile.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida yelled with weird hand gestures.