→Chapter 92←

"Oop I went a little too high!" he said cheerily.

"Who says it like that!" I shouted flaring up the flames around me so he wouldn't be able to attack but I missed something else while being distracted because of his... thing, he had cloth tied up all around his foot.

He kicked me in the gut faster then he did with anyone else, "I have to be able to deal with those of the fire types, how would I last if I couldn't?!"

You could also say I got one of the strongest hits, with the air punched out of me, I half braced myself for the impact as much as I could through the pain. Because of that also I didn't notice what happened next.

At that moment Shoto had created an ice slope with a smooth surface from his fire as I slid down something cold.

I was mad, "I want to kill him" I mumbled while hugging my stomach, barely making sense of my surroundings at the moment.

"Alright" I heard Shoto and someone leave my side.

"Wait no, I didn't really mean it" I said instantly catching the hem of his shirt. It seemed like I appeared beside him and Mr. Aizawa.

In the distance I heard another, "POWER!"

Yes, I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't.

"You lasted the longest out of all of those till now because of your speed" Mr. Aizawa stated, "unfortunately you won't be able to win against him that easily with the level you're at."

I only heard what was going on, I had a feeling that bastard went a little too high on purpose so he could distract and attack.

Izu seemed to have understood his fighting style which was kind of good. But with a 'Blinder Touch Eyeball Crush', whose function I could guess exactly from its super long name, he punched Izu and took everyone else down instantly and shouted "POWER!" again. That word really annoys the heck out of me right now.

"I tried to make it so you wouldn't be able to see my willy, but I'm sorry about that, girls." He said after all of us managed to stand up but still couldn't let go of our stomachs that hurt so bad, I think I have internal injuries.

"You definitely did that on purpose asshole" I managed to croak out despite all the pain with enough venom in my voice. By now the entire class knows that I'm serious when I curse.

"Oh my, haha, guess I deserved that one, but sorry, you were pretty tough to beat!" he said with a wink and a thumbs up, Shoto beside me looked like he could kill Togata but he tried to keep a calm expression, "But anyway, you kind of get it now, right?"

"We all got punched in the stomach without ever really figuring out what was going on..." Izu said.

"Did you think my quirk was strong?" he asked.

"It was too strong!" Sero shouted.

"That's not fair! Think about me too!!" -Toru

"You could slip through things and warp! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki and Rin?"

"No, it isn't strong," I said standing up straight, everyone looked at me, "it obvious if I think about it now, if it was strong then you would have won last years sports festival but you didn't grow until today so it required a lot of hard work. You control only parts of your body with your quirk and when you use it on your entire body you pass through the floor, to switch between where you use it at that speed while predicting our movements isn't easy to reach without practice and experience. I can understand the speed, when you have to be fast, your brain should keep up with it, it isn't simple, he has trained a lot and received good guidance. He wouldn't be able to reach here without all of that"