34.

I was fuming mad, and sad, heartbroken. My fairytale prince had just informed me that he wasn't a fairytale prince. Granted I knew life wasn't perfect but damn it, I deserved a little perfect after everything I'd just walked through. How dare he be so honest with me, how dare he just tear down my dream how dare...and then I stopped. He was being honest. He wasn't lying, he wasn't building up false hopes. He was being....perfect.

My dream guy was only being human, but humanely perfect. I turned around just as he was walking out of the supply closet with a devastated expression across his face. I sighed and our eyes met, he looked longing at me and my heart practically leapt for him. He'd just professed his love for me, and I walked away. Just like the opposite of what I wanted would do. I walked up to him, his mouth opened but no words came out, I placed my fingers over his lips to quiet him and then grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway to an empty on call room and shoved him in, no really.

He turned startled by my brutality as I locked the door behind us. He looked at me perplexed and confused for a few seconds until I let out a sigh.

"I know you're not perfect." I said "Nobody is. All I was asking was that there be a little romance."

"There will-"

"Shut it." I muttered, and he did so almost immediately "I'm not done." I stepped towards him and slipped my shoes off "I want flowers out of the blue, not red roses, I hate red roses they're so common and generic. And I want sex in supply closets but also in front of the fireplace after a long dark day. I want presents on my birthday but I don't want it to be made into a big deal, I don't like tons of attention. I want you to cook dinner just as much as I do, and I know this is a lot and might be overwhelming but Derek I...I want to take this one day at a time but I know...I KNOW that this one day at a time will be all of them...all days. All the days of my life."

"Can I say something?"

"One more thing." I said and took a deep breath as I pulled my shirt up over my head and had fun reading his expression on that one "I love you too."

His eyes darkened and he literally turned into a puddle of goo right then and there. Like a preteen boy looking at his first pair of tits. I held in a giggle and bit my lip.

"You were saying?"

"Right." He cleared his throat and ripped his eyes off of my chest as he stepped forward. Once he reached me his fingers weaved into my hair and his lips nipped mine quickly, causing them to part into a smile "You love me."

"I do." I said "I think I have for a long time."

"I have." He said "For a long time. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"I will love you for a long time...because I know too."

"I love you Derek Shepherd." I smiled.

"I love you too Meredith Grey."

"I'm half naked." I smirked

His eyes darkened as he glanced down "I noticed."

I started to pull him into me but he smiled as he took a step back and held up a hand for me to hold on, seriously!? He turned around and I could see his mind spinning, he walked over to the lamp and fiddled with it, turning the lamp shade around and sort of sideways so there was minimal light in the room, then he took the half dried flowers out of the vase and pulled the petals off, spreading them around the floor. I smiled, he was making the scene romantic.

I wiggled out of my scrub pants by the time he turned around and almost fell over. I giggled to myself and walked over to him, I slid my hand up his shirt and pulled it over his head. Our lips met in a searing kiss and his hands fisted into my hair, tugging it back so he could have access to my neck. I moaned as he started to hit all the right spots and pulled at the ties on his scrub pants and felt them drop to the floor just before he kicked them across the room.

His hand slid down my stomach and slipped into my lace panties, his fingers rubbed up and down my clit and I felt waves of heat radiating from deep within my core all the way out and over my body. I gasped and then moaned into his mouth as he took that as in invitation to discover the rest of me. I picked me up and laid me back on the bed just as he slipped my panties down my legs. I felt excitement and anticipation fire within me as his lips kissed up my bare thighs and his tongue picked up where his fingers left off.

I groaned and grunted and tossed and moaned as I felt my orgasm building with every lick and flick of his tongue. I grabbed a thick handful of his hair to pull him up so I could save it, but he resisted and started lapping his tongue harder against my swollen folds. I couldn't hold on any longer and let go, my legs started shaking and I started screaming, my juices were pouring out of me and he seemed to drink them up just as quickly. As soon as my body relaxed he finally stopped and kissed up my rising and falling abdomen and chest until his lips met mine.

He smiled into the soft nibbling kisses, he seemed to be enjoying the look on my face and I could only imagine. It was my first orgasm in over two years, shoot me. I finally found my senses and reached down to grab him. I gasped and had to look, I couldn't believe it could really be that big. He was huge! I almost wanted to kick myself for waiting so long, or waiting ever. All I knew was that I had to get that inside me...now. He grinned and then as I started stroking it his eyes rolled and he groaned.

I lifted my knees and pinned them around his hips, giving him the gesture to make his grand entrance as I let go if his huge throbbing cock. He made one fell swoop and entered me quickly, so quickly it almost hurt. Ok it did hurt, I grunted against the pain and he looked at me with concern, but once the initial sting left it started feeling good...like really, really good! I moaned and pushed against him, successfully swallowing all of him inside me, he groaned and panted as if he were trying to keep it under control, I smirked.

"So tight." He grunted. "God Meredith."

"Derek!" I panted as he started pushing himself inside me and then pulling out before slamming himself back in. "Oh yes! Yes Derek!"

His arms wrapped around my frame and he held me tight as he pumped in and out, or hips rubbed against each other as our bodies connected, his lips smothered mine in a deep kiss of passion. My fingers dug into the skin on his back as I felt my body starting to shake. His lips pulled back and he stared into my eyes as he gave a strong shove that pushed us both over the edge at the same time. Our hot fluids mixed together inside of me and warmed us both from the inside out.

His lips softly placed kisses against my swollen lips, I brought them back into a soft smile as a light giggle erupted, causing a smile to break out across his face as well.

"I can't believe I've been putting that off." I giggled.

"I can't believe I made it that long." He laughed "Care to go again?"

"Oh please!" I moaned, or more like begged.

He chuckled and his lips made it to mine just as our pagers both went off. We groaned in unison and I let out an exasperated sigh.

"I guess sometimes we do have to wait." I said as we started to get up.

He slipped his pants on and smiled "Yes, but we're both off tonight."

"And what do you suppose we do?"

"Well." He smirked as he reached for a kiss "We definitely won't be sleeping."