Introduction

Voltiaere Phantom:

A british vampire born in the 1800s. He is the heir to the vampire nest he resides in, with his mother and father being the Master and Mistress.

Mabel Feltman:

A 20-year-old lady born in a small village in middle England. She is unable to go to college as her parents force her to do the house chores, among other things....

Vampires:

Bloodsucking creatures that live in their houses build in the forest. Their nest can vary in size, depending on what the Master and Mistress of the nest would prefer.

Master and Mistress:

They are the head and protectors of the nest. Similar to an Alpha and Luna, they make sure the nest is well taken care of and everyone is comfortable. As long as one of them has a leadership quality and one has a nurturing quality, any couple can be Master and Mistress, but vampires respect bloodlines.

Inermis:

A nickname all creatures give humans. It is degrading them as helpless since creatures are more powerful than humans. The humans forgot that creatures existed, but those who know are slave to work for the creatures, only to be slaughtered or devoured one day.

Soulmates:

Two lovers who are bound by their souls, destined to be with each other. Everyone has a soulmate, but not everyone can be with their soulmate. Those who lose or choose to not be with their soulmate rarely to never get a second chance.