32. Darling....I'm speechless

Y/n's pov.:

You chuckle at him and take his hand. He leads you to a make shift changing room and the others pull out a bunch of dresses. Some were nice and some were....not so nice, but they seemed to agree on what order they wanted to have you try on. ,,Uhm...do I get a say in this?,, you ask.

,,No!,, they all said collectively. ,,You don't have to worry your pretty little head. Now try this one on first,, William said while handing you a red dress.

Next two hours was you trying on dresses, half of the boys liking it and you saying no to every skimpy dress. ,,This will never work, can't we just stop?,, you whine tired from everything at this point.

,,No!,, they all said and continued to argue. The red one was nice, but the other one was his favourite color and so on.

You leave them to their fighting and get out of the dress you were wearing right now. Just as you were about to put your clothes back on, another dress was thrown over the cover. ,,Try this one on,, you hear Brandon say.

,,I rea-/,, you wanted to argue, but he cut you off.

,,Just try it on, last one. It's not what he is used to, but it is still his favourite color and I think you'll actually like this one,, you take a look at the not so bad dress and decide that this is the last one.

(A/n: I have no clue what his favourite color is. Only found one source which said black, but don't want to bank on that. So instead of a set dress, you guys can use your imagination (not everyone likes the same thing). If not, there is still a picture of a dress I was thinking of.)

You actually do like this one and walk out. The arguing finally died down, but know they were all staring at you. Everyone was showing a different emotion. ,,See! I am a genius!,, Brandon explained.

,,Just proves that you truly are gay, but that dress does look really nice on her,, William said earning a glare from Brandon.

,,Are we done!?,, you ask hoping they'd say yes.

,,No, Voltiaere can't see you until tonight. It will not only piss him off, but he'll miss you like some lonely puppy. So, you and Boru can hang out all day,, Brandon said smirking and knowing exactly what he was doing.

,,Huh!?,, you both ask in shock.

,,Yes, you two. William and the other two have to work to get this dinner ready. I and Volt got the both of you off from the work. Take it as a wonderful experience, it can be time to bond, apologies and so and so. Just keep her away from him and get her ready, ok?,, you two now realised that they were all backing out of the room and quickly left.

,,Cowards!,, Boru growled and you felt like one yourself. ,,Ow, come on! One time I threatened you and slightly pulled you by your hair, doesn't mean I'll murder you now,, he huffs and you just stood there awkwardly. ,,I'm sorry about that by the way. You were the first human, since....well since Brandon brought Alex and I thought you were here to rub it in his face,, he mumbled.

,,It's okay. Both Brandon and Voltiaere told me how close you two were and I am sorry for reminding you of what you've lost,, he looks away clearly uncomfortable.

,,Thank you, but can we stop? This mushy fluffy stuff isn't really my thing,, you nod.

*Only with Brandon then* you figured not to ask and provoke Boru.

,,Let's get the finishing touches done then,, he drags you to the last corner of the room where there is a vanity hidden. ,,This is my room by the way,, he says as he pulls out a basket of makeup