34. This was all planned and we fell for it

Y/n's pov.:

,,I guess this is goodbye then,, you look over towards Alex's grave. You are currently sitting against the tree, still your dress and packed bag is next to you. It may have been an hour or two and you still haven't seen Voltiaere. ,,You were definitely way stronger than me. I only lasted a couple of months,, your voice was hoarse from all the crying.

You are heartbroken.

,,I will miss everyone, even Boru. I know now why you two were best friends. He is actually really funny and nice, when his tough persona gets diminished,, you see now why Brandon likes to do this, even though he doesn't answer back, it is still nice to feel listened to. ,,Where will I only go?,, you ask yourself.

,,I know where you could go,, you look up to see your father. You want to back away, but you're against the tree. ,,Don't worry, I am not actually here. I learned astro projection a while ago. You need to help me out of that prison. I want us to be a happy family again,, he pleaded.

,,We....We were happy?,, you ask wondering if you should believe him.

,,Of course sweetheart, your mother and I loved you to bits. You were really young when Mary took her from us,, you feel so overwhelmed , with what had happened before and now this. ,,She put me under a spell and I had to follow her ways,, he explains.

,,How do I know if you are telling the truth or not?,, he just smiles at you sceptics.

,,There are symbols all around the prison, they prohibit any magic from happening. Her spell isn't working anymore. Sweetheart, I am so sorry for everything I ever did,, he says, but you don't know if he is sincere.

*Could I really have a chance to be happy?* you wonder and your father disappeared. Your head was still fuzzy. You get up to go to the bathroom. *Just a bit of water on my face* you look where you're going and it's suddenly gone dark. *Where am I?* you keep walking and recognise your father in the cell.

,,Please sweetheart, don't you trust me?,,.

--------------------------------------------------
Voltiaere's pov.:

,,Have you lost your mind?,, your father screamed.

,,I could ask you the same question. Charlotte Moon, seriously? She is older than Brandon! And I never agreed to an engagement!,, you shout back. You both were now in his and your soon to be office after he dragged you there.

,,It was what had to be done. Don't you think I didn't recognise that human girl you bought under the mask!? I should ask you if you are serious! You know what it will do to our family name, if we let that happen again!?,, he argues and tries to justify himself.

,,What could happen again!? Will mother convince Brandon to kill her this time!?,, you've been stuck with either your father or trying to get away from Charlotte for the past two hours.

You had to ask Brandon to get Y/n to your room. The longer you are away from her, the more you feel the heartbreak. You really needed to get to her. ,,I told you it would be a mistake to buy her! She's a useless inermis!,, you snap and push him against the wall.

,,Call her useless again! I dare you!,, you challenge him, but he just scoffs.

,,This is exactly what I mean! You cannot think clearly with her around!,, you wanted nothing more than to rip his throat out.

,,Touch her and I will take over faster than you can call me your son!,, he wanted to continue, however you both were interrupted by the door abruptly opening.

,,Volt, you need to help us now!,, your heart drop at your brother's scared look. ,,I can't find her,, he explained and you quickly let your father go to go find her.

Your father grabbed your collar and pulled you back. ,,You are not going to look for that little inermis! Unless you are willing to drain or kill her, you will go back to that hall and thank everyone for coming!,, you get up to his face.

,,Or what?,, you say scarily quiet. He didn't say anything. ,,Thought so,, with that you left his office and went to your room. She wasn't there. ,,Something is wrong,, you say as you look around the room.

,,Of course it is!,, he says as if it were obvious, although it wasn't what you meant.

,,No, not that! Look around this room! What is missing!?,, he looks around and realises what you mean. ,,You checked the entire house!?,, you asked hoping there might be a spot he missed.

,,We all did! She's nowhere to be found!,, you think of where she could be.

,,Garden,, you whisper and run straight to the location.

,,Sunshine!,, you abruptly stop to not bump into the person in front of you. ,,Where have you been? Our guest are waiting!,, she tries to grab you and pull you away, but you don't let her.

,,They are not our guests! We are not engaged! And, I am going nowhere with you!,, you try and walk off, but she stands in your way.

,,Why not!?,, she whines like a child.

,,You are older than me and you still act younger than Volt. Didn't you call me sunshine as well?,, Brandon asked walking in.

,,I called you moon, like me! But age doesn't mean anything,, she walks up to the both of you. ,,Why don't you come and join me? Both of you,, her eyes turn yellow. ,,Come say hi and thank you to our guest. You Brandon can look good as the supportive brother,, your thoughts started to go fuzzy.

,,Brandon if you listen to her, I will not only leave you, but I'll take the full-sized mirror with me!,, you snap out of those thoughts out of shock, but Brandon had something else in mind.

,,No! Don't leave me! I just got you, and the mirror!,, he pleaded to the werewolf walking up to you.

,,And you, you old hag! If we were any other creature, this would be weird! Get it in your head that you'll never get a Phantom! One's gay like a black rainbow and the other is already in love. Not. With. You!,, she started arguing with Boru and you took the opportunity to sneak away. You run all the way to the tree, but she isn't there. You see a bag full of her stuff, but she is nowhere in sight.

,,Darling! Y/n!? Please don't leave me,, you start to panic, not knowing what to do.

,,Voltiaere!,, you turn to see Brandon and Boru running towards you.

,,She's not here! She is nowhere in the house! Where could she be!?,, tears start to fall, as you can only imagine the worst.

,,Hey! We will find her and she will be alright, okay?,, you nod as your brother tries to comfort you.

,,Something is weird. Her scent is strong up until here, but after.....it is just weird,, Boru said smelling the air. ,,It's like it is her, but at the same time it is not,, he explained.

,,Did someone take her!?,, you ask.

,,I...I don't know,, he said also panicking.

,,Who could've-/,, you were cut off by multiple growls. ,,What now!?,, you angrily turn and see an army of werewolves.

,,Another attack,, Brandon says.

Then it dawned on you ,,This was all planned and we fell right into it,,.