21. After that we can go on our date

Y/n's pov.:

,,It's funny you know,, you open your eyes to see yourself tied to a chair. ,,You really believed him, don't you?,, you look around to see an empty cell, but with no one inside. ,,ANSWER ME!,, your mother appears in front of you holding your jaw.

,,Y- Yes,, you cry out.

She laughs and lets you go. ,,That vampire is nothing compared to us! We will always find ways to find you and torture you. You are bound to us by blood. You may be able to run, but never hide,, your mother moves to the side and you see your father appear.

,,Hello Sweetheart~ I missed you so much,, he walked up to you and wanted to touch you, but your mother smacked his hand away.

,,STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR OWN FATHER!!,, she completely flips out and kicked that your chair fell to the side. ,,Is that what you did with the vampires!? Is that why you have a comfortable life with them!? You always were a sl*t for anything with three legs. It's a shame we don't have any water or tools here, but we can use what we got,, she walks around, so she stood in front of you. Her right foot lifted up and started to press against your stomach.

It wouldn't stop and you screamed in pain of the heel ripping a hole ,,VOLTIAERE! PLEASE HELP ME!,,.

,,Darling? DARLING!?,, you jump up and try to get away from what it holding you. ,,Calm down! It's fine! It's me darling!,, you stop to see Voltiaere and you still in his room.

You looked back at him and started to cry. He pulled you into a hug, not even caring if it hurt. ,,It felt so real,, you cry out.

,,I know darling. Remember I am here and nothing can happen to you,, he kept rubbing your back and trying to calm you down. ,,You want to tell me what your nightmare was about?,, you shake your head. ,,But it might help you calm down darling,, you take a shaky, but still deep breath.

,,My...My mother....was....hurting me. Sh- She wouldn't stop,, you start to hyperventilate again.

,,Shh, it's okay. I will never let that happen,, he patiently waited for you to calm down, occasionally rubbing your back. ,,Are you alright now?,, you pull back and nod, still sniffing a bit. It's only now you realise that Voltiaere was lacking a shirt.

You look back up to him and see his wet hair. With your face hot as a pepper your hands fly to your eyes. ,,Why are you shirtless!?,, he chuckles and you feel him move from the bed.

You hoping to get a SHIRT. ,,I woke up and wanted let you sleep for a while longer. I took a shower and started to get dressed, when you were crying and started screaming your head off,, he explained.

,,I was screaming?,, you ask a bit quiet.

,,Yes, you were,, you hear him shuffle a bit again. ,,You can open your eyes darling,, cautiously you remove your hands and see Voltiaere back in front of you with a shirt on. He crawls on the bed and cups you face. ,,Are you sure you're alright?,, he asked genuinely looking concerned.

,,I'm fine, like you said it was just a nightmare,, you say still sniffing a bit.

His thumb goes across your cheek. ,,You should wash your face. Your eyes are starting to swell up,, he whispers.

*But I don't want to* you sigh and reluctantly pull away from his hold. You get off the bed, but step on something. You look at what it is and pick up the cotton flower. You look over at Voltiaere confused ,,Where did this come from?,,.