9. Shall we get started then

Voltiaere's pov.:

,,Voltiaere~ Wake up!,, you open your eyes to see Y/n in front of you. You quickly stand up and put her back to bed. ,,You should be resting...,, you realise that she is all clean of bruises and cuts again. ,,This is another weird dream, isn't it?,, you sigh and she nods as she gets up. ,,Why? You aren't dying again, are you!?,, you say as you start to panic, but she giggles.

,,No silly! Not yet. Let's go drink tea!,, she disappears and starts to run down the hallway.

*Not again* you thought as you got up.

You follow her around the house and into the flower garden. It's night this time and the moon illuminates the flowers ,,C'mon Voltiaere! Let's go! The tea will get cold,, you keep following her back to the big tree. This time it's a big apple tree with a wooden table under it. (picture above with Tea instead of wine) She sat down and started pouring tea into the cups ,,You know you can sit as well. Unlike you, I don't bite,, you chuckle at her snarky remark and sit in front of her.

,,Why am I dreaming? It's rare for vampires to dream, but why are you my trigger?,, you ask her.

,,You need to figure it out yourself. Though, you could ask for help,, she suggested.

,,That is what I just did , darling,, you huff out.

,,I can't help you. I am just an inermis. But! There is someone who could help you,, you are starting to get annoyed at her vague answers.

,,Who?,, you try and ask.

,,Isn't the moon just beautiful tonight?,, you sigh at the lack of response.

*It is a dream* she keeps admiring the moon.

You start to inspect her features. How they illuminate in the moonlight, just like the flowers. ,,You have to hurry up and finish your Tea,, she suddenly says turning to you.

,,Why?,, you ask.

,,They will remove this table by the end of the week and bury a hole for my grave,, she explains as if it were nothing.

,,What happened to you!? Or what will happen!?,, you grab her shoulders so she can focus on you.

,,I don't wake up,, you breath heavily as you wake up.

,,You dream!?,, you look over to a shocked William.

,,Rarely, is she alright?,, you stand up and walk to her bed. You admire her sleeping figure.

,,Yeah, she's fine. Been responding well, but only time will tell when she wakes up,, your gut churned at the thought.

,,What if she doesn't?,, he stops and turns to you again.

,,Are you alright? You acting weird. First I find out that you're having dreams and now you are worried about her again? What's going on?,, he asked with concern.

,,Just answer my question,, you demand ignoring his question.

He sighs knowing you to well. ,,Again, only time will tell. I can't guarantee that she will wake up and I can't that she won't. One of her lungs was punctured. That is something you may not necessarily need, but she does. We just need to wait and see,, you hum at the unsure response.

,,When I bought her, I thought if I did then I could protect her and save her from everything. Now it just seemed to make everything worse. You asked me where my guilt came from. That. I swore a vow to never buy anything from that sleezy auction, because you never know where it came from, but I broke it and now I fear for what I have done,, William came up to you.