Prologue

"You useless bitch! How are you so stupid!? See!? I told you she'd be worthless!".

"Fine you were right! Fucking bitch! Can't listen and follow a word we say!".

"Get the fucking pot, she needs to be tought a lesson". She went to the kitchen without any objection, just a smirk on her face. Coming back with the same smirk on her face she hands the pot with the boiling fluid to her partner. " Next time when you clean the house, finish before we come back home and NEVER EVER get rid of our bottles!,, he shouts as he throws the water on the helpless girls back, where all the belt cuts and bruises are. Letting out a sound of pain she instantly regrets her actions. The middle-aged woman slaps the girl, and the man kicks her to the floor. ,,You think it hurts, huh!? I will show you pain, if you want to scream,, he kept kicking her until she starts to spit up blood. ,,GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!,, he screams.

Using the last bit of strength, she leaves with haste towards her given room. Walking into the connected bathroom she sees the damaged that had been done by her own parents. "Don't cry Mable. Don't cry. They will hear you" she keeps whispering to herself as she cleans the opened wounds with what little bandages she had left. Being unable to see an unbruised or unwounded part of her body, Mable didn't know how much longer she would be able to endure this. *I need to leave* she thought to herself. *But how?*.

-

,,VOLTIAERE! GET HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANCE,, letting out a sigh of annoyance, the creature named Voltiaere stopped playing with his food. ,,Just a minute. I have some business to attend,, the girl under him nods with pure lust in her eyes.

,,I'll be waiting~,, she giggled not knowing the true intend of the vampire once he returned.

Leaving with even less interest in his meal, Voltiaere walked with a stride towards the source of his beckoning. Entering the study of the Master and Mistress his eyes land to the old Vampire. "You called for me father?" he mockingly asked knowing the anger the Master held.

,,Why did you deny your invitation to the auction tonight,, he asked with a calmer tone of voice suddenly.

*She probably said something* Voltiaere thought sparing his mother a glance. ,,I have no Interest in going, why should I lie?,, Voltiaere explains trying to vex his father even further.

,,What your father is trying to say is, that you are next in line of Master to the nest and you need to set an example for the others,, the Mistress explains preventing yet another fight between the two males.

Voltiaere rolled his eyes at the mention of him being the next heir. ,,Don't you dare even mention it! You have high class vampire blood in your veins! If you actually cared about this nest and searched for your soulmate then you wouldn't have this problem! As for the opinion of others, you will respect them, so they respect you! Either that or they leave the nest! Understand!?,, his father shouted.

Voltiaere looked at his mother, who kept her eyes on her sewing. ,,Yes father,, he answered to please him.

,,Good. Now, you will attend the auction tonight. No other discussions,, the elder said clearly in a better mood.

Voltiaere said nothing further and walked back to his quarters. The female he had left made herself apparently comfortable which angered the vampire even more. The maids around the room where unbothered by the screams coming from the quarters and continuing with their work. Tired from the struggle the female gave Voltiaere sighed and started to mentally prepare himself for the auction.