16. Let's just hope nothing bad is happening

Voltiaere's pov.:

,,Please stop! We don't have any money, but- but we can give you a good time,, they have been screaming and pleading for mercy for a while now, but you are not giving in. You and Brandon are currently at Y/n's old house in masks and gloves, torturing her parents.

,,You see, my little brother here is very angry. You did some really bad things,, you up the pain and once again they are screaming. ,,I'm starting to get bored. I'll look around,, you nod and he leaves huffing.

You are using your power to alter their brain wave and send them pain signals. You can alter and send different kind of signals and make anyone think it is their own doing. ,,You have a lovely family,, you say as you pick up a picture if the three of them weirdly happy. ,,Where is your daughter? Mhm? Where is the one and only child you have?,, you ask, even though she is with you.

They don't answer and you send them another wave of pain. After a couple of minutes, you stop to give them another chance to answer. ,,We don't know! She ran away a while ago!,, the father said.

,,And you don't even know where she is? Tsk, such bad parents. I assume you have at least tried to find her. Told the police or anything else?,, once again they don't answer and you put them through severe pain.

,,Argh, why would we want that little b**ch back!? She was always trying to seduce her own father, take our alcohol at such a young age, never being home and much more,, you wanted to laugh at the amount of anger the mother was giving you.

,,I find it funny at how you can lie so easily. Must have also been how you escapes CPS,, they continue to scream as you are not bothered to listen anymore.

,,Volt, you might want to look at this!,, you let them relax for now and leave them tied in the living room. You walk upstairs to the room Brandon was shouting from. ,,Recognise anything?,, he asked gesturing to the room.

You keep looking around, when your eyes land on some multi-coloured substance on the dresser. ,,Pixie dust,, you recognise it as.

,,Not only, look at the symbol on the bag,, you listen to him and pick up the bag. The symbol is one you know very well. ,,Someone in our household is selling pixie dust to humans,, you sigh in annoyance.

,,Nothing can ever be easy, can it?,, you keep hold of the bag and leave to go back downstairs, but one slightly open door catches your attention. You walk towards it and open to see a run-down room with clothes everywhere, papers and some books stuffed in the corner and a dirty single mattress on the floor. ,,This was her room, right?,, you look over to Brandon and he nods.

,,It used to be worse. When she was younger she didn't have as many clothes, 'nor did she have a mattress. She used her school work to comfort her. Only later when she started working part time, she bought her own mattress from a second-hand shop,, he said most likely seeing it in her memories.

You stopped listening to him at one point, as something on her mattress caught your eye. It was a plushie of a beige alien. You walk over to it and pick it up. ,,Is this hers?,, you ask turning back to him and he nods. You give it to him and go back downstairs ,,Don't lose it!,,. You walk back to her parents and show them the bag. Their eyes go wide ,,Who sold you this?,,.

(A/N: The alien I am talking about is maka paka from "In the night garden", which is the picture above. He was my favourite character, but you guys can choose any kind if plushie you want)