3. So, how are you feeling?

Voltiaere's pov.:

,,Voltiaere~. Voltiaere~,, you groan and turn away from the voice. ,,If you don't get up now. I will smack you with a pillow,, one last groan and you finally get up to see who the voice belongs to.

,,You have the audacity to wake me up and...,, you trail off as you see her. ,,Why aren't you in the infirmary!?,, you ask.

,,(giggle) What are you talking about? Why would I still be in the infirmary? I've been released two weeks ago,, she says.

,,Why didn't that furball let me know?,, you think out loud.

,,Are you alright?,, she checks your forehead with her hand and you smack it away. ,,Voltiaere, what's going on?,, she asked concerned.

,,Something is not right,, you say in a whisper. ,,How come you are fully healed? Some of that stuff would have lasted for more than a month,, she looks at you confused.

,,Have you seriously forgotten? Should I feel insulted or concerned?,, you start to feel your anger rise.

,,Forgotten what!?,, you ask raising your voice.

,,I died two weeks ago. William couldn't save me. He didn't see the internal bleeding in my abdomen. Remember?,, you look over towards your clock two see that truly two weeks have passed.

You look back to her to see her running away. ,,Wait! Darling, stop!,, you get out of bed and quickly run after her. Every time you catch up with her she disappears and reappears somewhere else. ,,Where are you going!?,, she runs to the garden. You reluctantly follow her. The sun doesn't hurt, but it's exhausting to be outside. You follow her to a small flower path. *I hate Flowers! Why is this here!?* She's gone. You follow the path and it leads you to a cherry blossom tree. In front of it is a coffin. *Is this...?* you carefully walk up to it and open it. It was her. In an ethereal white dress. She was extremely pale and frail. She was holding a flower bouquet. Something was off though. Her blood. It was still flowing. It still smelled intoxicatingly sweet. *Bite her. Bite her! BITE HER!*

You wake up breathing heavily. You check your clock to see that it's only been a few a few hours since you've gone to bed. You let out a breath you subconsciously held. It's no use in trying to get more sleep so you get up and get dressed. You quickly leave your room and head straight to the infirmary. Once you enter the nose molesting room, your ears are instantly greeted by the beeping of a machine. You follow the sound to see her attached to multiple wires and a heart rate monitor. Her heartbeat is painfully slow. If it weren't for the monitor you wouldn't be able to hear it. ,,You're awake!?,, you turn around to see William with a clipboard in his hands.

,,Painfully so. Is she alright?,, you ask turning back to her.

,,Honestly? I'm surprised she is still alive. After I cleaned her I could see her wounds better,, you growl at the thought of him seeing her exposed. ,,Oh, don't worry. She still has her underwear on and I instantly put her in the hospital gown after I was done,, he explained.

,,Was it that bad?,, you ask hoping that you were mistaken.

,,Bad doesn't even cover it. Her legs were covered in cuts from what looked like broken glass. She had bite marks on her arms which looked like it came from wolves,, he explains further.

,,The bidder said werewolves found her. They must have dragged her by the arms,, he nods and writes something down.

,,She had multiple bruises all over her body, but it couldn't have been the wolves. Some of the looked like they were made weeks or even days ago. She looked like a bag of skittles. Her back, the worst part, cuts, scars, bruises and a mild infection of a cut that wasn't treated properly. It was in all easy for me to treat,,.