11. Good night darling, sleep well

Voltiaere's pov.:

,,It's been a while! Do you think he is lost? Or is it more than he can handle? It's been a while, hasn't it? What if she never-/,, he continued to ramble.

,,William!,, you shout annoyed at your friends panicked state. ,,If you don't shut up I will rip out your tongue and feed it to you!,, he closes his mouth and sits back on his chair. You sigh and look back at your brother and Y/n. They have been at this for almost the whole night. William already took out her breathing tube. *How long does it take to find a good memory? Unless...does she have good memories?* you wondered how horrible of a life someone can have for them to not own a single good memory.

,,Hey! Earth to Volt?,, you jump out of your thoughts and see your brother awake and in front of you.

You quickly get up and see Y/n still asleep. You grab his collar and push him against the wall. ,,WHY ISN'T SHE HEALED!?,, you ask.

,,Calm down!,, he easily pushes you of him. ,,If you actually would let me explain, then you would know that she is waking up,, he goes to sit down. ,,I did what I could. It took me forever to find a happy memory. She is littered with bad ones,, you look over to her and start to feel guilt, because you added to those bad memories. ,,I healed her lungs and the worst of her bruising, but the memory I found was weak, so I did what I could,, he explained.

,,Why is she still asleep? I thought she is waking up,, William asked with concern.

,,Well, she might,, you turn back to him with fury and he just rolls his eyes. ,,I can't pull her out, as you know. So, I gave her a little push...In a pond,, he mumbles the last part, but you understood him perfectly.

,,EXCUSE ME!?,, he just smirks and starts to laugh. ,,You know if she doesn't wake up then she actually drowns in her dreams!?,, you remind what he already knows.

He just shrugs his shoulders. ,,Oh well,, your eyes go wide at his comment.

,,I swear if she doesn't wake up-/,,

,,You'll do what!? Care for her? Plan her funeral?,, you attack your brother and push him against the wall again.

,,Enough! Not in my infirmary! And especially not in front of a patient! Comatose or not!,, William shouts and you let go.

,,How is that supposed to wake her up!?,, you ask, but you all jump in shock. Y/n sat up gasping for air. You walk up to her and grab her shoulder. ,,Hey, breath! In through the nose and out of the mouth,, as soon as she calms down William checks her.

,,Well, I begrudgingly admit you did well Brandon,, William seethingly says.

,,Brandon, so that actually happened!?,, she asked.

,,Of course! I save your life and I'd appreciate my end of the bargain somewhere in the next 24 hours,, he smugly says as he stands up. ,,Until we meet again flower girl,, with that he leaves.

,,Flower girl? Why is he calling you flower girl?,, you ask looking back and forth between them.

,,Because we both love Flowers,, she says with a smile.

,,Is that so? Maybe you should talk to Mrs. Phantom about that? She is also a lover of flowers, but never is motivated to experience it. No one here really takes joy in anything other than work and death. The last I heard she wanted to make a flower garden leading to the big tree in the back,, she light's up at what William had suggested, but your stomach just churned.