27. I promise darling

Y/n's pov.:

You let out an exasperated breath as you collapse on the bed and both of the boys laugh at you. ,,We still have two more rooms and need to find out if he wants you to serve dinner or not,, you whine.

,,How do you two do this every night!?,, they help you off the bed and you all grab the supplies.

,,Training. Do something enough times and you'll get used to it. Although, Voltiaere's room is quite the daunting task,, you smacked Ashton's arm and he acts like you cut it. ,,Argh! You saw that, didn't you!?,, he dramatically asked Isaia.

,,Saw what?,, you and Isaia fist bump.

,,This is blasphemy! A ruse against me!,, he continues to shout.

,,Exactly! Now come on, I want to finish these last two so we can eat before she's most likely serving dinner,, you both sigh and head to the second to last room.

You are dreading the last room, because it was his office and you can't remember his schedule. You entered the meeting room and started cleaning everything. Ashton and Isaia were just rambling about stuff, but you were stuck in your own thoughts. *...Do I like him? Or is this what Stockholm syndrome feels like?...* you come back to reality after hearing a loud growl. ,,What was that?,, you ask both of them.

,,Probably Boru being pissy again. He's been like that for a few months, but for some reason it's been worse this past week,, Isaia said while polishing the table.

,,You think maybe something happened with his family or so?,, they both stop cleaning and look at you in shock.

,,Whatever it is, nobody dares to ask him in fear of getting their head ripped off,, you were about to say something when the growling came back, but there were more sources. ,,That definitely isn't Boru,, Ashton whispered.

Isaia gestured to be silent and slowly walked to the door listening for something. ,,There are a lot. In the hallway in front of us are at least five. They are looking for someone, but I don't know who they are describing,, he whispers trying to listen for more, but gasped and quickly moved pulling you both. ,,They know were in here!,, as soon as he said that the door ripped open with two werewolves following in tow. You ran into the next room and out in the hallway, where carnage was happening. maids and servants running from the wolves and the house being destroyed. Isaia pulled you both in another room.

,,Where's Voltiaere!? He is still injured!,, you ask.

,,He'll be fine! Most likely still in the dungeon. I saw in his schedule that he was doing something with Brandon. Worst case scenario, they came up before this started,, he turned to you and then looked at Ashton. ,,We need to hide her now! She probably still smells like him,, he says.

,,Where!? If they can smell her than they can track her!,, you hit them both to grab their attention.

,,I'm still right here!,, they both look at you and back at each other

,,Take off your clothes,, they both said at the same time looking back at you.

,,Excuse me!?,, you panic a bit when Ashton starts to take off his.

,,Listen, werewolves are like dogs, their sense of smell is a hundred times better than ours. Since you and Voltiaere have been in the same room for a couple weeks, you most likely have his scent. His is stronger than yours and we need to mask it, so put on his clothes,, he hands you his clothes and you hide behind some drapes to get changed. ,,They are most likely here for him and the others anyway, so you smelling like him gives them the idea to use you,, he explains as you change your clothes.