44. Darling!

Y/n's pov.:

,,Please fight for me darling. I need you in my life,, you look for Voltiaere, but he is nowhere to be found.

You ask yourself where you are ,,Voltiaere?,,.

,,She is useless!,,.

,,Either the outfit will be replaced or you,,.

,,Voltiaere would never be with an inermis. He needs a vampire as a partner,,.

,,You would make a nice play thing,,.

,,You should go to sleep,,.

,,C'mon Y/n, you've had enough of the world,, you turn to see your mother in front of you. ,,They don't need more of you. Come join me,, she says to you.

,,B- But I can't leave Voltiaere, he'd be crushed,, you say and she sighs.

,,Y/n, precious, you already help him enough. He is now ready to be master of his nest, because of you. He can also move on,, that seemed to break your heart a little.

,,But, he'll still need my-,, she waved her hand and you couldn't talk anymore.

,,Y/n, it's your time,, you shake your head. ,,You always wanted this, what changed?,, you hesitate looking around for some way out. ,,You can look all you want, there is no way out, except for moving on,, you shake your head again this time starting to cry.

,,No!,, you shout getting your voice back.

,,Darling!?,, you hear Voltiaere in the distance.

,,Y/n, it's time,, she says walking towards you.

,,Apparently not! I can still hear him! That means I- I can still wake up,, you smack her hands away.

,,That is not how it works,, she starts to get angry.

,,Darling, if you can hear me you need to bite down,, you hear Voltiaere say.

,,Y/n,, you mother said stern.

,,Get away from me!,, you try to run away from her, but everywhere except for where she was, was black.

,,Darling please bite down!,, you hear him again.

,,How the hell do I do that!?,, you shout.

,,Y/n, you can't. Your soul is already out your body. If you don't move on, you will roam this dark place forever. Your soul will search for your body, but never find it,, she says as she come up behind you.

,,So, there is still a possibility for me to be alive!?,, she sighs.

,,You are truly hopeless in every aspect, aren't you?,, you turn to ask what she means, but when you do she's already gone.

Everywhere is dark. You can't even see your hand reach out. ,,Voltiaere, help me, please,, you whisper.

--------------------------------------------------
Voltiaere's pov.:

,,She's still not biting!,, you panic as you look at William. He shares a guilty look with Brandon and sighs. ,,What? What are you guys not telling me? What is happening with her!?,, he walks up to the other side of her bed.

,,Can you all give us the room?,, except for Brandon, they all nod and leave. ,,Voltiaere what's happening right now is a normal outcome of possibly turning someone,, you look over to Brandon who has the same look as him.