TWENTY-NINE

[them]

29. SLEEPOVER

BOTH JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG DROVE THE pair back to their apartment. jimin hopped into the front seat. he decided to take the wheel this time. taehyung plopped into the seat besides jimin. nari and jungkook sat in the back of the flashy sports car.

they drove in silence for a record time of ten seconds.

taehyung's boxy smile flashed into the mirror as soon as jimin began to drive. his hands shifted towards his phone.

jungkook noticed the malicious grin on taehyung's face. he groaned, mumbling a couple curses.

"don't do it hyung." jungkook growled.

taehyung glanced at jimin, cackling with laughter. jimin bobbed his head, flashing a thumbs up sign while keeping his one hand on the wheel.

"do what, jungkook."

taehyung batted his eyelashes, tapping through his phone. he made sure the speakers were on full blast before hitting the play button.

"HIT OR MISS! I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH!"

jungkook sank into his seat. he rocked to the side, resting his head on nari's shoulder. his voice swirled around in a low pitched cry.

"i don't deserve this. what did i ever do wrong in my life?"

nari's giggles rippled with the music. she clapped her hands, joining in with the song. her voice mixed in with the music.

taehyung screamed as he jammed, "YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!"

"I BET HE DOESN'T KISS YA!" jimin finished.

the car whirred on the streets as the music echoed in between every wall of the sports car. jungkook whined the entire way back to the apartment, clinging on to nari.

nari ignored jungkook for the most part, having a blast with the music playing.

jungkook shoved the key into the keyhole. he ran his hand through his hair. his head pounded form the 15 minutes of pain he experienced during the duration of the car. loud chatter echoed behind him. jungkook's head snapped back.

"hyung?"

jimin and taehyung stood behind both jungkook and nari. jungkook shook his head, clenching his jaw. his fingers grabbed the door opening it just enough for him and nari to enter.

jimin ran past the pair. his hands slammed on the wooden frame..