FIFTY-FOUR

[him]

54. PHONE CALL

JUNGKOOK WAITED FOR THE JAZZ TO FADE before he grabbed his headphones, pulling it off his ears. he let a small smile cross over his lips, content with his singing. jungkook's eyes danced over to the producer in the radio station. his head bobbed every so slightly.

the producer flashed jungkook a thumbs up, signaling everything was good. jungkook let out a sigh of relief. his first performance of his song live. he couldn't believe it. he couldn't believe after one month of constant writing, and rewriting he would finally release his song.

he couldn't believe that he had made a song for nari.

it had been almost four months since the day their photos got leaked. one since they've last seen each other. they went from lovers to strangers in a split second.

each day jungkook remembered her once again. their memories never seemed to leave, always floating with him. even as he sang the song today for nari.

he remembered the days they spent together. the times they wanted nothing else in the world but each other. he missed her. if he saw her again. jungkook would look into her eyes and tell her, "i missed you."

jungkook wrote this song for her. he dedicated it to nari as an apology for his actions. he was sorry. he would do anything to fix it all over again to redo the past. he only hoped that nari had listened to his song.

he hoped that she would listen to his apology and accept it.

jungkook shook his head. he was lost in his thoughts again, lost in the past. jungkook blinked twice, trying to return to reality.

the producer had made his way towards jungkook by the time he had returned to the present time.

"nari?" the producer looked at jungkook, "you must really love her."

jungkook nodded. a light smile graced across his lips.

"i do."

jungkook didn't get a chance to chat with the producer. before that the rest of his brothers barged into the tiny radio station. they had been eagerly waiting outside for jungkook to finish singing his song.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" jimin ran towards the much taller male.

he threw his arms around the youngest letting go almost instantly. jimin chuckled at jungkook, flashing a thumbs up.

"you did great." taehyung ruffled jungkook's hair.

one by one the rest of the six members attacked jungkook, showering the young boy in love. they were all proud of him. jungkook had released his first song. the emotions that filled them all were overwhelming. even jungkook himself, had joy erupt through him. an emotion he hadn't felt in a while. he missed the fluttering of his heart, the feeling of being happy.