TWO

[her]

2. SNOWBALL GIRL

NARI WAS PISSED. she was beyond angry.

she built snowball after snowball, stacking them beside her. her fingers turned light blue from the icy coldness of the snow.

he asked for a snowball fight, he would get one.

nari added more snowballs to her stockpile. she was ready to win this fight. her lips curved into a vile smirk as she saw him hiding across another bush.

"catch!"

nari launched the snowball, aiming for his face. her eyes followed the snowball, waiting for it to crash across his face.

he ducked. the snowball landed just behind him. his lips twisted into a smile.

"i think you missed." he teased.

nari's eyebrows twisted. she clenched her jaw, scrunching up her face.

he chuckled, picking up a couple of snowballs from his stack. he catapulted snowballs at her. he smiled, excited for them to destroy her.

she swerved, missing them all. she swerved right and left, none of his snowballs had hit her.

"you're cheating!" he shouted from his fort, "there's no way none of them hit you."

nari flipped back her hair, "you just have shitty aim."

nari didn't give him time to retaliate. she flung snowballs at him.

they slammed across the side of his face and then broke into powdered bits of ice.

"oops." nari sent him a cheeky smile.

jungkook's teeth bared. she did not just land a clean hit. he clenched his fists. he would not lose to her.

snowballs explode on both sides. neither of them were willing to give in. it was just snowball warfare.

nari's eyes intensely scan the boys every move. she paid attention to exactly how he took his shots to understand his style.

a snowball whistled over her head.

she had a plan.

"jungkook!" a man tapped jungkook on the shoulder, "the pickup truck is going to be at our dorm in an hour or two. we need to freshen up before it comes."

jungkook shrugged away the man's hold, "fuck off, jimin."