ELEVEN

[him]

11. DRUNK NIGHTS

JIMIN LOOKED at nari with a smirk. his lips upturned just the slightest bit, hoping nari caught what he was trying to say.

"enough of that jiminie." taehyung pointed to the bottles of soju, "lets drink."

nari raised her hands up, shaking them slightly. her eyes widened once she saw the soju.

"i don't drink."

jimin threw his head back with light laughs. he raised his eyebrows at her.

"you're joking." both he and taehyung said in unison as they stared at her.

they sent her endearing looks. taehyung got up from the ground. he grabbed a couple bottles of soju and passed them to jimin. he plopped back onto the ground as jimin got up to grab the remaining bottles and shot glasses taehyung didn't grab.

jimin grabbed three shot glasses for the three of them. he stacked them inside each other, carrying them in one arm while carrying a couple more bottles of soju. he set a shot glass in front of nari, one in front of taehyung and one in front of himself before sitting back down on the ground.

nari's eyes flicked between the bottles of soju and the two intimidating boys. she didn't drink because she was a lightweight. nari couldn't handle her emotions when drunk. she would spew out more nonsense than one could process.

"i really don't drink." she tried to say.

jimin lifted up a bottle of soju, "aish, don't be so uptight."

"you have to let loose." taehyung finished jimin's sentence.

jimin popped the cap of the bottle and raised it above nari's shot glass.

"are you sure you don't want to drink." he paused before pouring the contents into the glass.

nari bit her lip before gulping. she opened her mouth to decline but no words came out. nari thought for a few seconds. her eyes darted back and forth between the bottle of soju and jimin.

"why not." she mumbled as she nodded to jimin to pour the alcohol.

nari hadn't let herself be free in a while. she wanted to forget just for a couple hours.

"as you wish."

jimin watched as the alcohol spilled from the bottle into nari's glass. he did the same with taehyung before finally pouring his own glass.

"let the party begin." taehyung clinked his glasses with the other two before swallowing the contents.