TWENTY-SEVEN

[them]

27. ARCADE

NARI'S STAY WITH JUNGKOOK was almost over. only one more day left. they had spent the last three days together, almost never leaving the others embrace except for work.

"NARII!" jungkook screamed from the depths of his room.

"YES JUNGKOOK!"

nari's eyes flashed towards the sound of the voice. jungkook ran out from his room in a pair of sweats and a white shirt. he dashed till he stood right in front of nari.

"let's go to the arcade."

nari's eyes jumped from the computer to jungkook. she checked the time in the corner of the computer screen.

"it's six." her eyes dulled, "it's probably going to close soon."

jungkook shook his head. he was already prepared. jungkook pulled out his phone, showing nari the arcade he always went to with the group.

"i haven't cooked dinner." nari hustled out another lame excuse.

nari shook her head again. her eyes drifted back to the computer, clicking things and typing away.

jungkook didn't take the no for an answer. he pulled her off the couch, pushing her into his room. he closed the door shut.

"GET READY! WE ARE GOING!"

after begging nari for a little bit, she had finally come out of the room fully dressed and ready to go. jungkook leapt in joy walking with nari till he arrived towards the arcade. it was only a short walk away.

jungkook intertwined his fingers with nari, skipping around with the brightest smile. he jumped up and down.

"come on!" jungkook pulled nari along with him inside the room brimming with action.

jungkook stood in the line. once his turn came, he handed his card to the employee. they rang the card and handed him a huge stack of tickets.

nari fumbled beside him, waiting for him to leave the line. she rocked side to side, appearing calm.

"jungkook, why did you buy so many tickets." she whispered.

he glanced at the roll, staring at it's huge size. jungkook pat her head. he ruffled her hair.

"because nari, we're going to spend them all."

jungkook broke into laughter, dragging nari with him.

"how about we play a little game." jungkook clicked his boots with the tile.