TWENTY-EIGHT

[them]

28. DARES

BOTH NARI AND JUNGKOOK'S faces glowed in an everlasting gleam of hot pink. they shot each other flustered glances before diverting their attention back to the two unexpected visitors.

nari held her pink bunny, while jungkook held his as they stood close together.

jimin whacked taehyung's neck. a harsh crack rippled through the air. the two shuffled around, hiding their muffled laughter.

jimin's voice rose to a high pitch, "tae, what are you saying."

"he's just taking her to the arcade just like he took her shopping."

both taehyung and jimin remembered the victoria secret incident off the top of their head. they continued to tease him about it every day since the day of the incident.

jungkook's face brightened in color, the red had now sprung up to his cheeks.

taehyung perched his head on his arm. he tapped his chin as he looked at the disco lighting in the air. he threw his arm around jimin's shoulder, using the smaller as an armrest.

"jungkook's a little baby," taehyung teased, "he would never take nari on a date."

jimin nodded his head. he hummed and whistled. they tried their hardest to get jungkook to break and spill the hidden truth.

"see taehyung. they just went out as friends."

jimin exploded into peels of laughter along with taehyung. they almost rolled on the floor from the deafening chuckles resonating in between the arcade.

jungkook's face twisted. his lips twisted downwards as a glare crossed his eyes. jungkook folded his arms alongside nari, staring at the two boys making fun of him.

"HYUNG!"

both taehyung and jimin roared in laughter as the teased the younger for much longer until he spilled. they hadn't forgotten about the kiss yet.

"oh look tae." jimin pointed towards the red bunny in jungkook's hand.

taehyung's eyes darted between the pink and the red bunny. he wiggled his eyebrows again, nodding his head.

"matching bunnies too." he mumbled.

taehyung chuckled before popping the lid over his water bottle, bringing it to his lips to drink.

jungkook rolled his eyes. they would tease him anyway, even if he spilled or didn't spill. he glanced at nari, then back at the boys giggling in front of him. jungkook's hand slipped across nari's waist. he pulled her in closer to him.