SIX

[her]

6. MODELING

THE WHOLE GROUP looked down at jungkook and nari with intimidating glares. they glanced around the room, dusted in flakes of pillow fluff.

"so jungkook." namjoon drawled, "what was so important that you had to miss practice."

the group sat on the couch, while nari and jungkook were still on the floor. jungkook and nari averted their eyes from the elders, sheepishly smiling. 

jungkook rubbed the nape of his neck, "we had a pillow fight."

nari and jungkook sat up straight on the ground. they were covered in white cotton fluff that stuck in their hair. 

nari held her breath, waiting for minji to lash out. she shouldn't have left the room, but at the same time nari didn't regret it. jungkook's cooking skills were the best. 

"she's sick, you dumbass!" minji shouted, "why on earth would you have a pillow fight-"

"she threw the pillow at me first."

"bitch what. you insulted my bunny slippers first."

jungkook gasped. he held his hand over his mouth. how could nari accuse him of something so cruel?

"i did not insult them. i only said i missed them."

jungkook averted his ayes, "i even made you jin hyung's worldwide famous soup, and you still threw the pillow at me.'

"then you shouldn't have insulted my bunny slippers."

nari averted her eyes from jungkook. she crossed her hands, staring at the white wall.

jin snapped his head back at jungkook, "you did what."

"i made nari your worldwide famous soup."

jungkook had just realized what he said. he swallowed the lump in his throat, jin would flame him any moment now.

"my recipe is copyrighted." jin bobbed his head back and forth, "how dare you try to remake it?"

"i personally think it tasted better than your soup."

jin's eyes widened. he jolted up from his seat, staring down at jungkook with tense muscles. his face flushed a bright shade of red

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY-"

"-I SAID IT TASTED BETTER!"

"oh shit." taehyung mumbled, "he did not."