FIFTY-FIVE

[them]

55. ROOM F

JUNGKOOK TAPPED HIS FINGERS ON THE GRANITE MARBLE of the front desk as he waited. he burned with anxiety. jungkook run a hand through his hair. his mind swarmed with one thought.

nari.

jungkook's stare drifted between jimin and the front desk lady, patiently waiting for her answer. he blinked one then twice. jungkook pursed his lips, taking a deep breath in.

he couldn't live if something happened to nari.

the lady in front of him continued to type into the computer, entering both jimin and jungkook's relations into the system. after typing she met both of their eyes.

"she's on floor five." the lady continued to read off her computer, "room f."

jungkook grabbed jimin's arms and pulled the short male with him before the lady could even finish speaking. he turned back towards the lady.

"THANK YOU!" jungkook screamed.

jungkook dragged jimin behind them as they ran through the huge hospital building. jungkook couldn't recall the hospital being this big. the last time he had come here, it certainly wasn't this huge.

jungkook ran towards the stairs.

jimin smacked his forehead, "JUNGKOOK TAKE THE FUCKING ESCELATOR! WHY WOULD YOU CLIMB UP 50 STAIRS! "

jimin continued to scream at the taller brown haired male who didn't seem to listen to a single one of jimin's words. it went in one ear and out the other ear.

"THE STAIRS ARE RIGHT HERE!" jungkook retorted, "IT'LL BE FASTER!"

jimin sighed, heavily between his short haggard breaths. he pinched his nose, continuing to be dragged without his will.

"THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'M RUNNING UP 5 FLOORS OF STAIRS! IF YOU TAKE ESCALATOR YOU CAN RUN UP ALREADY MOVING STAIRS IT'S MUCH FASTER!"

jungkook stuck his tongue out. he had no time to argue with jimin. he needed to find nari. he needed to find her fast. he could care less about the escalator. despite knowing jimin had a point, the flight of stairs was right in front of him.

"sorry jimin." jungkook mumbled, "i'm already here."

he pulled the man behind him, running up the floor of stairs. he could care less about jimin's comfort now. nari was his priority.

"he never listens." jimin rolled his eyes, chasing behind jungkook whilst being pulled beyond his will.