TWENTY-ONE

[them]

21. HORROR MOVIE

OVER THE NEXT WEEK, both nari and jungkook had gotten closer despite going their separate paths for the day.

"nari!" jungkook shouted before he left, "the rest of the boys are going to come over later today."

nari flashed jungkook a thumbs up as he ran out the door in a hurry. he had slowly begun to encroach into her heart as they spent time together.

nari knocked away all her thoughts as she began to clean up the mess inside the apartment. it looked horrendous. they boys would run straight out at the sight of it.

by the time nari had cleaned up the apartment, eaten lunch and finished with her other small tasks the skies overhead turned a nice scarlet color.

the door slammed open.

the boys barged into the apartment each one of them bringing in chaos. jin carried dozens of cooking items, while the others came in free handed.

jungkook shrugged as he met nari's eyes. he glanced around the apartment. he swore it looked much different this morning. he raised his eyebrows glancing at nari. he seemed to speak with his eyes in the middle of all the chaos.

jungkook ruffled her hair, "did you clean up the apartment?"

nari bobbed her head.

jungkook threw his arms around nari, squeezing her almost halfway to death. nari's arms were pressed firmly to her sides as he engulfed her. jungkook closed his eyes with a deep breath while sucking the life out of her. he didn't know how to express his thanks.

"thank you." he chuckled, "jin hyung would have flamed me."

nari giggled at the thought of the eldest shrieking at jungkook. with just the little time she had spent with the others, she had figured out, for the most part, their personalities.

"NAMJOON!" a scream echoed within the premises of the apartment, "THAT'S THE SECOND BAG OF POPCORN!"

"IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN FIVE GOD DAMN MINUTES!"

jungkook kept his face straight for a maximum of five seconds before his facial muscles started to twitch. he couldn't keep the laughter in any longer. he exploded along with the others in the room.

"movie time!" hoseok chanted, "movie time!"

hoseok plopped onto the couch. he grabbed the tv remote and began to flip through the catalogue for a movie. in hoseok's mind, he had a happy, feel good movie.

but that was not what the others had in mind.