𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳

Useless to deny, that it took me about an hour of mental preparation for this, and now, here I am, at the doorstep of his house, contemplating whether this is actually worth it

Useless to deny, that it took me about an hour of mental preparation for this, and now, here I am, at the doorstep of his house, contemplating whether this is actually worth it. Letting out a profound sigh, my finger shakily presses the doorbell.

ABORT MISSION

"oh? Hey Y/n, what brings you here?"
Chaewon opens the door, poking her head out before I could run away like a chicken.

"Hi Chae, uhm...i-is Sunghoon home?"
I press my lips together, fiddling with my sleeves.

I'm nervous and I hate it.

"ah well...about Sunghoon, he's not in the best of moods now, he doesn't want to see anyone"

I swear Park SungHoon if the mental breakdown I had before coming here goes to waste, I'm gonna drag your motherfucking jellybean ass to hell with me.

"Can I at least try? It took me three hours of mental breakdown, a sacrifice that consisted of a baby human, a pigeon, two cows, and a chicken to find the courage to actually come here and talk to him so PLEASE!"

Chaewon lets out a laugh, seemingly not being able to take me seriously, well... I wouldn't take me seriously either, I just wanted to make it sound as dramatic as possible.

"Well, I tried to convince him to get out of his room as well, our parents did and the maids as well, he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday so if you can convince him, you'd do us a huge favor"

I scoff.
"That seven-layer cheesecake isn't getting away with skipping meals when he always scolds me for doing so, I'm gonna get him out of his room even if it means breaking off the door"

Chaewon laughs for the second time, leaning on the doorframe.

"Where are my manners, come in!"
She moves out of the way, letting me in.
"Are your parents home?"
I ask, taking my shoes off in the process.
"they left about 10 minutes ago actually, they're meeting the decorating team and going to order the cake and pick the treats for the buffet for Sunghoon's birthday"