𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Anger

Anger.
The one key unskippable stage that nobody truly appreciates, but in the end, they may come to it.
Acceptance seemed miles away for Soyeon. Negativity had blinded her, Jimin being always the one she'd take it out on.

Sunoo had been silently observing those unexplainable behaviors of hers, wondering just what the hell was pushing her to act that way.

Too much going on.
Sunghoon felt like Y/n had no time for him lately.
Y/n did not like the person Sunghoon had been spending the past four days with. It was getting harder for her to take so much all at once, everything was happening at the wrong moment.

"Y/n, are you free today?" Sunghoon asked over the phone, fingers crossed, hoping her answer would be different from the other days. "I'm sorry Sunghoon, I promised Soyeon—"

"It's the fourth fucking time this week Y/n, can't you seriously find a moment? I want to see you even if it's just an hour" He interrupted her, unwillingly raising his voice. He understood Y/n, he would have done the same thing for Jake, but it was getting too damn much, he hadn't had a proper conversation with her for a week now, it kept getting harder and harder to see her.

"I'm—"

"What is apologizing going to do, Y/n? I know how much Soyeon matters to you, but she can survive for one day without hanging out with you to talk shit about Jimin" Sunghoon complained, but Y/n was not in the mood to deal with him.

He did have a point. She was aware of the fact that she had been distancing herself from everyone lately, but fairly enough, she couldn't make time for everything and everyone, after all, she barely had time for herself.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Sunghoon and I'm sorry, but I cannot cancel plans with her last-minute" She retorted, trying to keep her cool.

"then go hang out with her"
"you go hang out with Sohyun"
That was the last thing she said before cutting the call, throwing the phone on the kitchen table in frustration. She remembered as if it were yesterday when Sunghoon told her he didn't like the vibe the new girl he gave off, and neither did Y/n.