𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

-The Next Day--💭Y/n's pov-

-The Next Day-
-💭Y/n's pov-

I woke up quite excited this morning, I felt this strange positivity and surprisingly enough, I really wanted to see Sunghoon.
BUT!

Yes, I'm sorry, there's a but.

It all went downhill the moment people started testing me early in the morning, not to mention he was actually absent.
I'm feeling like I'm famous. Everyone talks about me in the hallways, the gossip is getting out of hand. At this point, I don't know what to do to make them shut up so I just let them be.

What I truly do not understand is why do they care so much about what goes on in someone else's life.

These people's lives must be so pointless, they probably seek something to make it interesting so have to meddle in mine. I hope I never find who took that picture, if I do, I'm not responsible for any word that could involuntarily leave my mouth.

As for Sunghoon, I couldn't really think of a reason why would be absent but then I remembered what he told me yesterday, there are chances he's sick, and I know his parents aren't home, so I figured it would be better if I stopped by his place after school just to make sure he's alright.

Said this, I have to run there while Jungwon and Sunoo keep Jake busy, he will for sure have complaints and I'm not in the mood to deal with him.

"Did he really write you a letter?"
I flinch at the sudden presence, realizing it was just Yuna, she clings onto my arm, asking the same question for like the seventh time today.
"For the millionth time, yes, he did"
"Was it cute?"
I just nod, starting to get annoyed.
"Can I read it?"
"I'm sorry but no, it's really personal"
I slam my locker shut, finally getting ready to leave the school.

"Y/n-ah, are you free now?"
Soyeon slides next to me, gripping my shoulders.
"Actually, I have plans...
The two girls raise their eyebrows.
"Well this is new, you're usually free after school"
I just shrug.
"Something came up, I need to go, see you girls tomorrow!"
I quickly wave before going down the stairs.

-💭Author's pov-

"something came up, she said"
Yuna giggles.
"I know right? Just say you're going to see Sunghoon"
The two laugh as Yuna nudges Soyeon with her elbow.