𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿

-The next day--💭Y/n's pov-

-The next day-
-💭Y/n's pov-

"Good morning"
I greet my best friends after getting in class.
"Morning Y/n"
Sunoo smiles, patting the space next to him. I take a seat, place my bag down and take a look around.
"where's Sunghoon?"
Soyeon chuckles.

"Already looking for him early in the morning?"
I narrow my eyes, already done with her.
"I had to tell him something but nevermind I guess"
"what is it?"
She gets closer.
"nothing"

No, but, IT'S ACTUALLY NOTHING, I just said that to get myself out of the situation.

"the way she has the audacity to even look for him"
"he's probably somewhere away from you sweetie"
The two girls whisper, giggling afterward.

Not again.

They have traversed every line and reached every limit, I've had enough of these spoiled brats who can't watch their damn mouth.

I bang my fist on my desk, making the objects on it jump, I had the attention of the whole class now.
"Listen here, you bastards. If you have something to say, come and say it to my face if you have the guts to--"

"first of all, I'd like to clarify something"
Whispers all of kinds filled the room at the sudden interruption. I was ready to cut the bitch, but then I noticed who interrupted me. Can you guess who it is?

Of course, it's Mr. Park SungHoon.
Sounds cliché. But it's not my fault he's always everywhere at the right times.

"Y/n and I are just friends, whatever you saw was my dare for the night, it was part of a game, now that it's clarified, if I see anyone even breathing her way you will face the consequences, I'd shut my mouth if I were you all"
I widen my eyes at his harsh tone and the rise of his voice. That was VERY intimidating, I don't wanna experience that.

I don't wanna bring up the past but couldn't he have done this earlier? It was that easy.
"Just friends, the whole school knows you like her"
The girl next to me mumbles quietly, terribly annoyed. But to her bad luck, Sunghoon heard it.