𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Well?

Well?

They got kicked out of Starbucks.

Too much noise, too much yelling.

All for an innocent kiss.

"I cannot believe this is actually happening" Soyeon grabbed Y/n's shoulders, shaking her violently. Y/n sighed, almost regretting telling them.

"You guys" Jungwon suddenly called out, diverting the attention from the couple to him. "the amusement park is a good idea, but isn't it more fun when it's dark?"

"fair point" Sunoo pouted, taking out his phone from his pocket. "It's already four though, it's winter, it's going to get dark around five or six so I believe it will be fine" the boy with soft cheeks answered logically, the rest couldn't help but agree.

"So are we going- wait where are Jake and Yeri?" Sunghoon suddenly asked, causing everyone to start looking around. "Could they still be inside? Yeri said she wanted a caramel ice macchiato" Yuna informed, in fact, she was right, they saw the two walk out of the coffee shop as soon as the girl finished her sentence.

"Since we're all here, I'm guessing we can go now" Y/n exclaimed, clasping her hands together. They started walking, dividing into smaller groups to not take too much space on the sidewalk, each one of them having a different conversation.

"Y/n-ah, it's quite random but why did you quit taekwondo?" Yeri suddenly asked, making Y/n giggle. It had been so long since someone brought it up, she had almost forgotten about it. She was quite well known in middle school for having a black belt. "I wasn't that fond of it. I just wanted to learn self-defense, I can still fight, you know?" She chuckled proudly.

"What about art?" Sunghoon continued. "Why did you give that up?" Y/n's expression dropped a little, her eyes tainted with a certain sorrow they had never seen before. "I did the right thing"

She murmured softly, looking at the ground the next moment. Art. The highest form of hope, chaos taking shape, the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you. It used to be her escape.