𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿

"What now?"He crosses his arms, his aura extremely intimidating

"What now?"
He crosses his arms, his aura extremely intimidating.
"First of all, don't talk to me in that tone, I'm trying to speak to you like a normal human being"

I retort, he glances up, looking at me dead in the eyes and my heart skips a beat. I look away. All I could do was turn around to escape his gaze, avoid looking at him even for a split second. He looked dangerous and tempting, he was trouble and I was well aware of that

-💭Author's pov-

Sunghoon places a hand under her chin, gently turning her face towards himself.
"Since we're trying to have a normal and serious conversation, it would be a bit rude of you if you don't look at me in the eyes while talking..."
He speaks, his voice dropping lower to an almost seductive tone said it, all his intentions were obvious.

Oh, Y/n knew what he was referring to.
"look at me in the eyes when I talk", the second sentence Sunghoon has heard the most in his life. As you probably know, the first one is Y/n's signature phrase, "don't get ahead of yourself"

For the first time, she didn't know what to say. He had her completely under his control.

His eyes.
His captivating brown eyes that buried her six feet under the autumn soil, wrapped every single root and leaf around her in a tight embrace and made sure that the outer world couldn't reach her. He could have set the sky on fire with those eyes, but he decided to burn her instead.

Don't make a single move, Y/n.
Just stare.
All that is safe is to stare.

"What is it Y/n? Cat got your tongue?"
Her attention fell on his mouth as he passed his tongue over his plush bottom lip in a plainly provocative way. Y/n slightly shook her head.

Snap out of it Y/n, what are you even thinking about?
He's your friend.

Taking slow steps towards her, seemingly ready to risk it all, not even stressing getting caught, he stops nose to nose with her.

Resist.
Don't give in.
Don't fall into his trap.
Distract yourself, do something.

"Aren't you gonna say something?"
And once again, his words got lost in pure lull. Y/n strives to open her mouth and say something, anything, too lost in the sound of his voice, she forgot what she was going to say.