𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲

Y/n took a step backward, placing her hands in front of herself

"Look" she started with all the possible seriousness. "I know I said we're dating, but let's make some rules"
Sunghoon arched an eyebrow in sheer annoyance, losing interest in the topic the moment the word rules left her mouth.

"no kisses, no hugs...blah blah" he mumbled sarcastically as Y/n kept on rambling. "then what's the point of dating?" he rolled his eyes, continuing his conversation with himself.

"Are you even listening to me?" Y/n crossed her arms. Sunghoon turned towards her with an irritated smile. "of course, my love" Y/n sighed in distress.

"look, there's a certain like you cannot cross until I'm sure I'm actually into you, do you understand? I'm drawing a line"
Y/n explained, gesticulating with her hands as she talked.
"and how will you be sure you're into me if I don't cross that line?"

Fair point.

"Let alone that this was not your way of thinking last night, you're all talk Y/n" he asserted, an evil smile of satisfaction curving his perfect lips. Y/n scoffed, about to snap back, till Sunghoon started taking slow steps towards her. She stupidly stepped back, until her backside hit a concrete surface. A classic.

"If I kissed you right now" he began, his eyes lingering to her perfectly shaped lips. "you'd kiss back, wouldn't you?"

Y/n couldn't let him win. He was enjoying this too much.
"Try me" She whispered, her forehead touching his. That predatory gaze of his normally would have intimidated her, but not at that moment.

She smiled.
He was hesitating.

"That's what I thought" she asserted, singing victory a little too early. With a swift move, he traps her between his arms and the hard surface of the wall. "Y/n" he chuckled deeply. "I know you're trying to play games, but remember that I'm the coach"

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, he was undressing her with those seductive eyes of his. Y/n was too damn stubborn to give up, heart racing with excitement, you could cut the tension with a kitchen knife. They were both seemingly ready to risk it all just to intimidate the other. His hand slowly slides behind her neck, coming slightly forward to grab her throat, gripping softly. "now my love, I'd like to announce those rules of yours not valid"