𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Y/n, holy shit, where the hell have you been!?" Sunoo exclaimed in mere concern, cupping her face with his hands as soon as she caught a glimpse of her

I mean nobody could really blame him, I bet anyone would have the same reaction after two weeks of ignored calls and messages, hell, she'd ignore the doorbell too.

For two weeks straight Y/n did not feel like showing up in class, good thing their school offered online lessons, she would push herself to keep up with her studies through those.
She just wasn't ready to see him again.
Not that she was now, but she figured she couldn't stay locked in her house forever.

Y/n though Sunoo in particular would be incredibly pissed about this whole situation, after all, she did stop answering anyone that wasn't her parents or Jake, she only used her phone to listen to music.

Long story short, she disappeared with no explanation, that meaning Sunoo just like anybody else except Yeri and Jake did not know about the breakup.

"I'm sorry" She muttered, wrapping her arms around him before he go off about how worried he had been for the past couple of weeks and how she should never dare to ignore him again.

He sensed something wasn't alright.
And it only took him to place his hand on her back for tears to immediately build up in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Sunoo" She repeated with brittle voice, clutching his hoodie.

"Is everything alright?" A sweet voice murmured. Sunoo flashed Jimin a worried look, signaling that things were nowhere near alright.
It was definitely good to see Y/n again, but he did not want to see her in that state.

"Y/n, Y/n, hey, look at me" He called out, wiping her tears with his sleeve. "He broke up with me, Sunoo-ya" She sniffled, her chin trembled, Sunoo had never seen her so broken before. He had to hide the shock for Y/n's sake, with a pitiful look on his face, he quietly embraced her once again.

Needless to say that Jimin was just as shocked as he was, Y/n and Sunghoon were known for being inseparable, even when they were simply friends. . . well, frienemies.