𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Y/n wait please!" Sunghoon shouted, running after her

"Y/n wait please!" Sunghoon shouted, running after her. With time she had learned to not react at the sound of his voice, but this time her heart demanded to skip a beat.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

"i... know I've already asked you for a last chance a hundred times, but I'm going to have to ask you once more─ please give me one last chance to explain myself" Y/n sighed heavily, blinking her tears away.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

She couldn't ignore him.
Not when he was begging her like that.
Not when her heart was hammering so loudly in her chest just because of him.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

"please..." her expression softens at his brittle voice and when she turned around, it took Sunghoon every ounce of himself to hold back from grabbing her face and kissing her then and there. It had been too long since the last time he had her that close, it felt almost overwhelming, yet he never really got over how mesmerising she is.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

Y/n looks down as he took a deep breath, she noticed his hands shaking, if she wanted to reach for them, she didn't show.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

"speak, i don't have time" she swallowed the lump in her throat, her voice coming out less authoritary than what she had wished.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

"i don't know where to fucking start" He breathed out. "i would be lying if i said that i didn't think about what i was going to say beforehand, but now that I'm standing here in front of you, i can barely breathe"

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

Sunghoon huffed out an humourless chuckle while Y/n killed him in silence. to be frank, she wasn't quite sure what she was going to say herself.