𝗿. 𝗶. 𝗽. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆

"I've already told you a thousand times Yeri, I'm not coming" Y/n repeated herself with a heavy sigh

"I've already told you a thousand times Yeri, I'm not coming" Y/n repeated herself with a heavy sigh. "But why not? The Sohyun creep is gone, your ex won't be around us, everything will go smoothly. Y/n it's been about a month, you need to have some fun, i mean real fun"

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Ah yes.
Their plan worked.
Sohyun was gone for good and Y/n didn't feel bad, not even the slightest, nobody really did. It still felt somewhat unreal.
Everything felt that way lately.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

And she wasn't sure that godforsaken school trip the class had been talking about was going to make it better. truth is she had her mind set on not going, even though her friends had been bugging her about it every day.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"look Yeri, fine. But it'll be as if I'm not even there" It had been like that for the past month, she was back to being the old Y/n─ quiet, sarcastic and easily irritated.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"sure thing" Yeri mumbled, shaking her head. She was going to make sure it wouldn't be that way.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Let's say Y/n wasn't loving it. During the whole bus ride she sat with Sunoo in the back, talking from time to time, completely ignoring the chaos around them. Y/n hated being the party pooper, but considering that she didn't want to be there to begin with, she wasn't really disturbing anyone.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Y/n sighed, taking the keys of her room, waiting for Yeri and Yuna before starting to walk towards the elevator.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"ah, dolce far niente" Y/n quoted with a satisfied sigh the moment her back hit the soft mattress. "that dolce far niente of yours won't last long Y/n, we're going to party tonight, remember?" Yuna reminded her, jumping right on top of her and Y/n could swear she saw god extend his hand towards her from the gates of heaven for a second.