𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗹

"good morning everyone!" The teacher greeted, her high-pitched voice echoed in the room, sounding a lot like a mosquito that inhaled helium

The teacher greeted, her high-pitched voice echoed in the room, sounding a lot like a mosquito that inhaled helium. She fixed her tiny glasses on her nose with her wrinkly hand, taking a predatory look around.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

No one really bothered to answer as they took their seat, as quiet as one can be.
"Shall we check the homework first?" The middle-aged woman smiled sinisterly, the students sat frozen in their seats like soldiers in front of their general, they didn't even dare to breathe.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"Any volunteers?" She tilted her head, almost in a mocking way as she scanned through their desperate faces, looking around for someone to sacrifice.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"No one?" She raised her eyebrows, feigning a surprised expression. "Very well then" She chuckled silently, taking the attendance register out of the drawer, the whole class held their breath back in anticipation.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"Eunsoo?" The teacher called out, but nobody answered. "She's absent today" Sunoo quietly informed, she didn't answer, instead, with that bone-chilling smile on her face, she continued her sadistic game, about to pick her next victim.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"Mrs. Cho" Y/n's voice broke through the silence as she sat there, with her hand raised, looking more determined than she ever had. "Very well Y/n. . .come on, stand up and come here" Y/n did exactly as she said, ignoring the panicked faces directed her way, she picked up the chalk and started solving the two exercises that the teacher had assigned them on the blackboard.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"today. . .as you probably know, I will be pairing you up. You will be study partners the whole semester, make sure to work hard and find a way to understand each other because the way you work together will also be evaluated along with the individual work, of course. . ."
She began giving details about what they were going to work on and how it was going to be divided each semester, giving Y/n time to do her thing.