𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀

The clouds cried that night

Their whispers filled the sky with wind, their low mumbles rumbled like thunders.
Their tears gently patted the rooftops, sliding down the glass before losing grip and slipping away.

Sunghoon couldn't close an eye.
He layed on his bed quietly facing the large window in his room, the covers pulled over him, listening to the secrets the rain wanted to tell him, Y/n peacefully asleep in his arms.

He could never sleep during storms, not because he was scared because they reminded him of her. It was rather beautiful, how rain could bring a ray of sunshine to her face.

He caressed her cheek gently, admiring her innocent sleepy face. He slightly pushes her hair out of the way to take a better look at her.

It was dangerous, wasn't it? To love a person not for who they are but for who they could become. If he had a million lives, he'd spend them all making the same mistake all over again— chasing her.

But how could such a sweet and naive-looking person like her be dangerous?
He had faith in her.

For the first time, he wasn't up fantasizing or overthinking.
She was right there next to him.

Sunghoon smiled softly, throwing an arm around her waist, pulling her a bit closer. Y/n unconsciously snuggled her head on his shoulder, making Sunghoon's smile only get wider. He pressed a kiss on her temple, his hand lovingly rubbing her back.

"Why are you still awake?"
Her sleepy voice caught him off guard, Sunghoon knew she was a heavy sleeper, he didn't expect her to wake up.
"go back to sleep angel"

"not until you do" she protested, creating some space to be able to take a look at him. "why are you still awake?" she asked again while attempting to find a comfortable position for her head.

"I simply can't sleep" he explained pressing his forehead to hers. Y/n nodded, letting out a soft sigh.

"Y/n by the way...didn't you find the way Yeri was asking about Jake today kind of...suspicious?" He pointed out with a cheeky smile. He had been waiting all day to talk about that, he was not going to miss the opportunity to tease his best friend when he got back, not now that his crush finally noticed him. Y/n giggled in response, nodding her head in agreement.