𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹

-Author's pov-

-Author's pov-

With a sigh, Sunghoon kicks off his shoes, bringing the dog in, finally freeing her from her leash, letting the small white creature run around the house.

He couldn't stop thinking about the way Y/n avoided him. It was absolutely ridiculous and meaningless, he knew she was lying, it was like she didn't take him seriously enough to put effort into coming up with a proper excuse.

With lazy steps he gets upstairs to his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He lets his body fall on the bed with another heavy sigh, he rests his hand on his forehead, closing his eyes for a bit.

If she doesn't talk to him then what's the point?

"Sunghoon-ah, are you coming to have breakfast? There's blueberry pancakes"
Chaewon shouts, not bothering to open the door. Truth is, he really wanted those blueberry pancakes right now, but he figured it was better if he laid there, stabbing daggers in his brain, trying to think of a solution.

"I'll join you guys later"
He shouts, rolling to the side. His eyes fall on the book on his nightstand.

"Shape of the soul"

He has read it several times and never got tired of it. He always keeps it there, it reminded him of her.

<<<Flashback, 3 years ago

Just when he thought he could finally be alone for a bit, he heard a knock on the door. The boy sighs annoyedly.
"Come in"
The door creaks open, his favorite friend peeks her head in.
"Y/n?"
The fifteen-year-old smiles, sitting up on the hospital bed.

Y/n smiles back, showing him that she was just as happy to see him. Carefully closing the door, she walks towards Sunghoon.
"How have you been? Are you any better"
She asks with an uninterrupted smile.
"Yeah, my ankle hurts a bit less"

Y/n nods her head.
"I brought you something"
"What is it?"
"Here"
Y/n reveals what she was holding behind her back. It was a book with a neat-looking black cover, it wasn't too thick.