𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘆

"What the hell do I wear?" Y/n shouted in distress, pacing around her room

"What the hell do I wear?" Y/n shouted in distress, pacing around her room. It had been two solid hours, her closet was now empty, her clothes all on her bed or strewn all over the floor of her room, Soyeon was starting to grow concerned.

"Y/n, calm down dearest, I'm sure we'll be able to find something" She reassured, taking her hand to pull her on the bed next to her. "Sit down for a minute" Being already stressed enough, she decided to listen to her best friend and rest for a little.

"I say just pick whatever you like, you don't necessarily have to impress him" Y/n shook her head rapidly. "I'm not trying to impress anyone Soyeon, I don't know his plans so I'm worried I'll be too dressed up or too dressed down"

She chuckled softly. "I say just wear something that makes you feel confident, plus your style is fancy, you will never show up too dressed down, dressing up is your thing, Sunghoon knows too, let alone that he's a fashion icon himself, you two are both stunning, I know you will match each other's vibe"

Y/n relaxed significantly as every word that left her mouth made a lot of sense, Soyeon had a point, she had been stressing over a damn outfit for longer than she should've.

"Point made. Let's see what I can put together" Soyeon smiled, watching her get up from the bed to start looking through the huge pile of clothes.

She was not used to seeing Y/n this nervous but again, it was understandable, it was her first date as, in her very first real date, she would be more concerned if she actually wasn't nervous or excited at all.

"You have one hour left Y/n" Soyeon informed, making the girl veer around. "Oh, you have got to be shitting me" She mumbled under her breath, quickly changing into the clothes she decided to wear.

"Okay, I'll do your hair, you go on with your make-up" Y/n nodded, sitting in front of the mirror. "You're a life savior Soyeon-ah, if it weren't for you I'd probably be still panicking right now" Soyeon giggled at the sudden confession, plugging in the curling iron.

"oh please, I want my girl to look her best on her first date" The two best friends meet eyes through the mirror before giggling while continuing with getting ready.