𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀

-The next day-

-The next day-

Y/n opens her locker, looking around trying to understand what was going on.
Since she came to school this morning people have been looking at her weirdly and whispering as soon as they saw her.

"Psst, Sim Y/n!"
Soyeon whisper shouts from the janitor's closet, signaling her to get closer. Y/n raises her eyebrows perplexed, giving her a questioning look. Soyeon sighs, squeezing her nose bridge. She bolts out of that small spot, dragging Y/n inside by her arm before closing the door.

She peaks her head outside one last time, making sure no one saw them.
"Can you explain why are you acting like a drug dealer?"
Y/n asks, startled by her weird behavior.
"Y/n please be honest with me...did you kiss Sunghoon last night?"

Y/n widens her eyes significantly.
"How did you know?"
"The whole school knows!"
Soyeon shouts in low voice.
Y/n could swear her heart stopped beating for a second.

"What do you mean with the whole school knows?"
"I mean exactly what I said. Someone apparently took a picture of you two and sent it to everyone"

"Is that why everyone is giving me dirty looks?"
"Yes!"

Y/n couldn't believe her ears.
"Who took the pictures?"
"That's the point, no one has a clue, if they do, they won't tell"
"Fuck"
Y/n cries out, running a hand through her hair.

"I shouldn't have done that"
Y/n whispers, regretting everything. Soyeon places her hands on Y/n's shoulder.
"if it felt right to you then don't regret it"
Y/n nods, letting out a sigh.
"I need to talk to Sunghoon"
"Y/n, before you go...please don't get angry at him. He really had no clue about all of this, I talked to him earlier"
Y/n pushes her tongue against her cheek, nodding her head subsequently.

"Thanks for telling me, see you"
"See you..."

The two walk out of the janitors, parting ways but at that very moment, the bell rang. Y/n lets out a loud sigh of stress, making her way to class.