𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱

"they want me to look pretty, I'll show them pretty" Y/n mumbled while going through her closet

"they want me to look pretty, I'll show them pretty" Y/n mumbled while going through her closet. She had been talking with herself for about fifteen minutes now and if anybody heard her, they'd probably think she escaped the psychic ward.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"There. That's pretty. Typical, classical, just like always" She complained, taking out a pink satin mini dress and scowling at the latter.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

In case you haven't understood that already, she really didn't want to go.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Her day had already been ruined, but this was just the cherry on top.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Everyone had been testing her since that morning and the malfuncioning zipper made her want to set that dress on fire and watch it burn but somehow she managed to close it.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Y/n left her room with a sigh, finally making peace with the fact that there was no way out of that situation. She leaned on the bathroom door, watching Jake struggle with a hint of amusement. His hair was still wet and his shirt halfway buttoned, he was rapidly searching for something through the drawers and he seemed in the verge of a breakdown.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"dude you're supposed to dry your hair first, then get dressed" Y/n commented, the tone of her voice lowkey judgemental.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎

"my hair is gonna be a mess, i never blow dry it but i don't have the time to let it air dry" Jake cried out, plugging in the blow drier.