𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"What?" Sunghoon asked, blinking a couple of times

"What?" Sunghoon asked, blinking a couple of times. "You heard me, come on" She signaled him to come after her as she stepped in the rain. "You know I can just call-"

"shut up and just walk, I've always wanted to do this and you're the right person to do it with, just this once please" She pleaded and Sunghoon sighed, giving up. If she wasn't so persuasive, he would have never agreed, but it's Y/n we're talking about, what was he going to do? Say no?

Taking her hand, the two walked along the sidewalk, raindrops falling over them just to get absorbed by the fabric of their clothes. The couple contrasted with everyone else, who unlike them, was running around hurriedly, trying their best to shield themselves from the rain, nobody could fault them for forgetting to bring an umbrella, the sky was crystal clear minutes ago.

Noisy thunders set the sky on fire, the rain started getting more intense. Sunghoon was caught off guard when Y/n suddenly started running, pulling him with her between giggles. Eventually, they ended up running just like the rest, never letting go of the other's hand as they shared breathless laughs.

"Y/n stop for a minute" Sunghoon called as they had been running for quite a while now, Y/n assumed he might need to rest a little, truth is, so did she. Pulling his girl towards himself, Y/n ended up in Sunghoon's embrace as he pressed his lips on hers, nearly knocking the air off her lungs.

Y/n tiptoed, fingers threaded with his damp hair, pushing it back as he kissed her slowly, grabbing at her to pull her as close as possible, their breaths mixing together between shy giggles and gentle bites.

"Stay over tonight, will you?"

"Hey mom"
"Hey, Elena" The two greeted while untying their shoes. "Hey, kids- oh my god what happened to you two why are you-"

"Bye mom" He exclaimed, cutting his mom off while dragging Y/n upstairs with him. "Tch, young people these days" Chaewon commented under her breath, sipping her orange juice.

"I'm completely soaked" Y/n laughed a little while taking her jacket off. "You can have my clothes" Her eyes glowed at the offer, she really couldn't turn that down. "say less" Getting in his closet, she grabbed the largest hoodie she could find, stripping off her clothes and subsequently putting the hoodie on.