'𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁

Nothing is forever

Nothing is forever.

Happiness is not forever, pain is not forever, we're not forever either.

But as Y/n laid under the starry sky with Sunghoon by her side she felt like she wanted to believe in eternity, like they would always be like that, happy like that, together and careless like that.

"Sunghoon" She murmured, snuggling closer to him. "Yes, Y/n?" there was something so unexplainably beautiful about the way he said her name, the way it smoothly slipped his lips, or maybe it was just the sound of his voice that Y/n unexplainably loved so much.

"do you think the universe might decide to separate us one day?" Sunghoon felt like the sudden question was a hand brought to his throat, leaving him breathless and his chest felt empty as if his heart abandoned his ribcage and dropped far down in his stomach.

"Why would you ask that?" He whispered, lips grazing her forehead as he held her tightly, fearful of her response. He couldn't lose her, no, otherwise he would lose himself as well. "Because I want to be with you forever" she confessed, somewhat shyly and Sunghoon breathed a sigh of relief, pressing a gentle kiss at the top of her head.

"I'm here, 'till forever and tomorrow meet, I'll always be here"

"Pinky promise?" Sunghoon hesitated. He wanted to promise, he wanted to keep that promise, but he didn't know if he could.

"pinky promise" he intertwined his pinky with hers, watching Y/n smile as he kissed the back of her hand. Her gaze falls on the glistening moonstone on the ring she was wearing, and she felt like melting once again. "I can't believe you remembered my favorite crystal"

She chuckled, still a little incredulous but pleasantly surprised. "Oh Y/n, I know everything about you, wanna know why?"
Y/n raised her eyebrows, implying the question. "I'm crazy about you" He whispered and she giggled, rolling into his arms to hide her face in his chest. "I never thought that would be so flattering to hear"

She confessed, now laying on her back again, facing the sky. "Seriously though, it doesn't really take a genius, you never stop blabbering about how much you love the moon and anything connected to it, you just have to put two and two together" Sunghoon explained, which made sense in that case, it doesn't work like that for everything, but Y/n wasn't going to tell him that, so she just laughed it off.